spical episode

The next day when anokhi went to hospital ...she saw shaurya also go to hospital ...shaurya say good morning to her ...anokhi smile to him ...when shaurya saw her mom was standing behind the door he hold her hand and get inside the lift

Anokhi was so shocked that why he hold her hand ...but leter shaurya sign her that her mom is standing behind the door...so anokhi didn't say anything ....

In the lunch time...anokhi's mom video call to shaurya ....sawing her mom that they are dating shaurya hold anokhi's shoulder and feed her by his hand....In front everyone in the canteen....Rahul ayush and others reaction was like 😮😮😮.....
(Akir shaurya ko chance mil he gaya 😁😂😂)

So after finished their work shaurya and anokhi was running like their childhood ...
But like childhood anokhi can't win this race ...this time shaurya win ...and like childhood when shaurya was behind and anokhi give her hand to him ...just like that this time shaurya give his hand to her ......

Shaurya come close to her and say

Shaurya: kiu na ham real couple ho jaye ?

Anokhi: par liya abhi internship he jadha jaruri hai ....

Shaurya: tik hai chalo ...kal agar tum internship mai pass ho gaye tho tum mere girlfriend ban jawoga ....

Anokhi: or agar mai pass nahi huwa tho ?

Shaurya: tho mai tumhare boyfriend ban jaunga ...

Hearing this anokhi start laughing ...

After reaching home ..when anokhi open her laptop ...to mail her fils to her company she saw its not working .......she understand that it was happened by her mom ...she look at her mom who was smiling ..and then say

A/M: darasaal jab mai yeh use kar rahe thi tab mai itne jur sai lagaya tha ke ...iss ke baad sai yeh chal bhi nahi raha ....

Anokhi: mumma ...aap bhi na ...ab mai files kaica dungi kal mere result aanewala hai

A/M: kiu na tu shaurya ke laptop sai kam Karla

Now anokhi didn't have any options if she didn't go then her mom will understand that that they are not dating...so she went to shaurya flat ....and start working in his laptop ....

But anokhi's mind is not on work she again and again look at shaurya who was looking so cute and hot in his wet hair when shaurya notice it ....

So he come towered her and sit beside her ...anokhi was shocked by his action ...

Shaurya: muje yaha sai kucch jadha he accha lag raha hai....kiu hai na ?

Saying this he come close to her ...anokhi thought he'll kiss her so she close her eyes ....but leter she open her eyes by hearing a notification sound ....and saw shaurya was working on laptop...she make a face and look at the laptop....

So the next day rohit' s mother come to his book shop ....she look his shop was so small ...she feel bad and say

R/M: tu kiu tere papa sai sab kucch tik nahi karta ? Tujay ab sab kucch tik kar lena chahiya .....

Seeing rohit didn't agree her mom told that

R/M: tho sab mai sare din tere shop mai rahungi ....or dekti hu ke kitne customer aate hai tere shop mai ...

Rohit say no to his mom ...the his mom say

R/M: tik hai 10 minute...agar 10 minute ke aandar koy customer nahi aaye tho mai tujay le jaungi ...

And here laxmi hear everything from outside ...so for helping him ..she went to his shop as a customer....

Rohit also understand that she is here to help him so he was telling her about his books ....and whole the time laxmi was just staring at him ...actually in those days laxmi fall in love with him .....Rohit s mom also understand it ...so she called him in a corner and told him

R/M: tere girlfriend ke saat tera breakup hone ka itne sare saal ho gaye. ....tu aapne liya ek jaga girlfriend kiu nahi bana leta ...

She also say him to make a relationship with laxmi but rohit didn't listen to her .....he just told her to sit there....

Here today is anokhi presentation day ...shaurya drive her to her company she was so nourvous.....shaurya encouraged her and told her to believe in herself.....

And that's happen anokhi successfully completed her presentation ...then she meet laxmi and told her everything about shaurya ....laxmi was so happy for her ... at that time anokhi get a massage from her company...they massage her that she is selected for law form ....

Anokhi was so happy that her dream is finally became truth ...she hurryly told shaurya to meet with her ...

So at night shaurya was waiting for her in garden ....anokhi come running towered him ...shaurya clean her sweat by his hoodie's hand and told her

Shaurya: aica baag kar kiu aa rahe ho ....pasina ke baja sai bukar bhi ho sakta hai

Anokhi didn't listen anything and say

Anokhi :mai pass ho gaye ....

Hearing this shaurya became happy but anokhi hold his hoodie's cord and kissed him on his lip .....and then she smile at him ....first shaurya was so shocked that what was happened ???

But then he also smile ...he hold her by her waist and kissed her ....anokhi's mom was passing by there ...when she saw both of them like that...she was shocked...she didn't say anything and leave from there hurryly .....

Part - 28 -- 39 up