7

( this is part 1 of 2 in the part where Eclipso puts them into their own hell.)
Leora

Rick and I haven't spoken at all these past few weeks. He doesn't even defend me anymore, he just completely ignores me. He bumps my shoulder almost every day.

Even on missions we both go separate ways. That was until Courtney forced us to go together.

"Rick and Ray, you too go to the park see if Eclipso is there." Courtney says and Rick and I both open our mouths to say something.

"Listen you two, we don't really have much of a choice for teams right now okay. I need you two to squish whatever beef you got right now and focus on the mission. Yolanda quit and Beth needs me right now. Please, for the team." She pleads with us and I sigh.

"Fine." I huff and Rick already started walking. I quickly go after him as we are supposed to stick together.

"Hey! Wait up!" I say to Rick as I run to catch up to him, and he chuckles. But says nothing.

We walked in silence, until the sky started to a little foggy and I suddenly lost Rick.

"RICK!" I scream out to him to hear his voice anything but I didn't hear anything. Until I heard his voice faintly in the distance.

I ran further into the fog calling for his name but nothing. Until I heard his voice again.

I continued to run and I even used my super speed to see where he was but the fog was too dense for me to see. I eventually gave up.

"You give up so easily." I hear Ricks voice say and I shake my head.

"I couldn't see you, I looked everywhere." I say to him sadly.

"You gave up on me just as fast as you gave up on loving me." He says sadly.

"Rick, no, I-" before I could say anything else he disappeared and reappears behind me.

Now his soft face is now hardened.

"This is how you like me don't you, you like it when I dom you, don't you naughty girl." He says to me as he pins me to a wall and I could feel his everything on me.

His grip on my hands are now extremely tight and he kisses me and I melt in his touch.

To feel his lips on me, it felt so nice.

In a blink of an eye he starts actually choking me causing me not to be able to breath.

With my free hand I double tap his hand telling him to stop, hoping he would stop but his grip only got tighter.

He left me with no choice but to zap him, and when I did my parents appeared and Rick fell to the ground the same position my Mom was when I first got my powers.

"What have you done Leora.." My Dad says to me as he looks down at my Mom who is on the ground now.

"You promised you wouldn't use your powers. You lied to us. You're a disgrace to our family. A monster!" My Dad says to me as he kneels down to my Mother who was once Rick, but he disappeared into my mother.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to." My 6 year old self says in between sobs to my Dad. He flinched as I sat next to him trying to comfort him.

"GO TO YOUR ROOM." My dad yells at 6 year old me as I start crying uncontrollably.

I followed my 6 year old self into my old room.

"THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT. WHY DID YOU USE YOUR POWERS. THIS IS YOUR FAULT MOM GOT HURT. WHO ARE YOU GOING TO HURT NEXT? RICK? COURTNEY? BETH? YOLANDA?" The young me says to myself.

I shake my head and now Im uncontrollably crying.

"No, we're a superhero now. We save people, we don't hurt people." I say to her in defeat and she shakes her head at me.

"Say that to these people." She says as she shows my friends and family including Cameron laying on the floor fried.

"That's not real, you're not real. Stop. I know it's you Eclipso.. Reveal yourself!" I say to the sky as if he is listening.

"Ray? Ray where are you?" I hear Ricks voice call out for me, and so I follow the voice once again.

Once I finally got to him, he had on the most sincere smile I had ever seen.

"Oh, Ray. I thought I lost you. I missed you." He says to me as he picked me up as if I weighed nothing.

Just then we were in my bedroom and he threw me on the bed.

He started kissing me and getting undressed, and he started undressing me. That's when I broke the kiss and shook my head.

"Cameron, I'm not ready." I say to Rick and I realize what I just said. Then Rick turns into Cameron and he looks at me and shakes his head.

"But I am." He says as he continues to undress the both of us and I kick and scream at him to stop.

"Why didn't you tell me about my Dad Ray, I thought we were best friends..." Cameron says to me with blood shot eyes.

"Cam.. I couldnt, I wanted to, but I couldn't. I'm sorry, please forgive me." I say to him as I try not to cry out loud to him.

He shakes his head and gets up from the bed. "Don't ever talk to me again." Cameron's face kept twitching from Cameron to Rick. The voices changing as the faces changed.

Before I could say anything I could hear Ricks voice telling me this isn't real, that's when I snapped back into real reality.

I was sweating as I was on Ricks lap yet again. He was wiping my tears, and shushing me.

"Is that really you Rick?" I asked him not knowing if he was real or not. He nods his head sadly, "what did you see Ray?" He asks me sadly.

"I saw us." I say to him since the majority of the time it was just him.

He leans down to kiss my salty lips since I had just been crying uncontrollably.

I felt the familiar sense of love and lust and comfort surround me as we kissed.

But Eclipso was not done yet, he soon would enter into Ricks mind.