17

Episode 6
Leora

I smiled to myself as I dressed up in a the flash onesie, this was the first thing off our bucket list.

1. Match for a whole week as a couple. On the last day, we wear eachothers clothes. Including costumes, no matter what.

I was happy because after a week was over, I would be able to cross the first thing off our bucket list.

This was my idea, next was his. I always dreamed of matching with a significant other. I thought it was so cute, and I just thought the last part would be funny. I was going to school knowing that Rick was wearing the same onesie as me. I couldn't wait to see what he looked like with it on.

I walked to school, and everyone was looking at me. My parents told me that everyone would be staring. I didn't care though, as long as I had another person with me.

I got to first period and a few people laughed at me until Rick showed up. Everyone stayed silent as Rick took his seat next to me.

"Looking good Rick." I say to him and smile, he playfully rolls his eyes at me.

"Look Ray." Rick says to me as he picks me up in my chair with one hand.

He didn't lift me up high enough for other people to notice but my eyes went wide. "You still have your super strength?" I ask him excitedly as I whispered to him.

He nods his head and smiles, "I don't even care that I'm in this stupid onesie, after I dropped you off home, I went to ripped city and timed myself." He says and my eyes went wide.

"Wow" I mouthed to him, our conversation ended after that because the teacher started talking.

After class was over, Rick waited for me at the door and held his hand out for me. I felt an imaginary buzz on my phone, I went to check it expecting a text from Cam, because he always texted me after first period. But I didn't have one.

I then saw him leave his classroom with Courtney, I had forgotten that he has a girlfriend now, he's too busy for me now.

Rick seemed to notice my discomfort, "I don't like them together either Ray." He says to me and I look up at him.

"It's not that R, it's just.. I feel like I'm losing my best friend.." I say to him whispering the last part as I watch him smiling and laughing with Courtney.

"Hey, Angel. You have me, I can be your new bestest friend, and boyfriend." He says to me as he puts my chin up so I'm looking into his eyes.

I melt at his touch, and I look back over to a smiling Cameron and Courtney. "Yeah, you're right.. plus I'm sure he will talk to me whenever he wants to right?" I reply to Rick and he nods his head.

"What are you two wearing? The flash really Ray? I thought you were team nightwing now?" Cameron says as they pass by us in the hall.

"Are you seriously judging us right now? Haven't I told you enough already." Rick says to Cameron losing his cool.

"Hey, Rick, please. I love the flash." I say to Cameron and Rick.

Courtney grabs Cameron and I grab Rick and we go separate ways before either of them bite their heads off.

-