Chapter 28

In the early morning of the next day, Ruan Sixian woke up by the alarm bell.

She opened her eyes and stared at the ceiling for a while before she pulled her mind back.

However, when she got up and got out of bed, she had to scold Bian Xuan's black heart for selling fake wine.

Her head hurts too much.

After walking to the living room, she was stunned and almost raised her small hand to call the police.

What caught the eye were the pillows that fell on the ground, the shoes on the east side and the west side, the blanket on the sofa hung awkwardly on the side of the coffee table, and her bag was buckled upside down with the contents scattered all over the floor.

But a few seconds later she regained her senses.

This look in her house is not made by a burglar, but she did it last night when Fu Mingyu forcibly picked her up from the sofa.

It was as if a button had been pressed when she recalled the memories from this point on as Ruan Sixian's body seemed to recall the sensations unconsciously.

Looking at the sofa, she remembered that when Fu Mingyu picked her up, her body was in close contact with him, and she couldn't struggle to free herself from him at all.

When she walked to the door and put on the slipper, she recalled the memories of him circling her from behind, stretching out his hand to hold her hand, with his chin on the side of her head, and if she just slightly turned her head, she could see the curvature of his jaw.

Turning her head and looking back at the room, she recalled the moment when he leaned over on her bed, she was covered by his breath and could not move. His necktie hanging down gently and dangling in front of her eyes.

Hiss...

Ruan Sixian hugged her arms and looked around vigilantly.

Every time she looks at a corner, the brain will flash out of the picture of Fu Mingyu frame by frame.

How did this dog man make her house full of his shadow?

Ruan Sixian quickly put on the slippers and walked into the bathroom to take a shower.

While the hot water washed away her fatigue, it also took away the emotions of these past few days.

Last night she had drunk the wine, also lost her temper and vented it out, so now her heart seems as if it has been settled down.

The matter still exists, but there is no feeling like her heart is being blocked anymore.

She dried her hair, returned to the living room and began to clean up, and found a cigarette pack on the floor.

She picked it up and looked at it, and saw that there were only two or three pieces left inside.

She doesn't even need to think about who it belongs to.

Ruan Sixian put the cigarette pack in the drawer of the coffee table, and the moment she closed it, a picture of Fu Mingyu smoking suddenly flashed in her mind.

Standing relaxed with one hand in his pocket, with his head tilted and his eyes casted downward, and his outline looming in the firelight.

It's weirdly beautiful.

Huh?

Ruan Sixian was taken aback for a moment.

She had never seen Fu Mingyu smoke a cigarette, how could such a picture appear in her mind?