Chapter 39

Ruan Sixian leaned against the kitchen door, and because Fu Mingyu's back was facing her, she looked at him unscrupulously.

When he turned around to get the bowls and chopsticks, she looked away again.

"How do you know it's my birthday today?"

"I've seen your resume." Fu Mingyu said with a light tone, "And my memory is still okay."

She doesn't know what he wanted to show off about by saying that his memory is still okay.

Ruan Sixian snorted, "Oh, so it was like this. Then, are you always so considerate towards your employees like this?"

In fact, Ruan Sixian received a blessing message from the Human Resources Department of Hengshi Airlines at noon today, and the other party also told her to go to the personnel department to get her birthday gift when she has the time.

This is the tradition of Hengshi Airlines and every employee will have this same treatment on their birthday.

"Are you deliberately asking this even though you already know the answer?" Fu Mingyu didn't look up and turned on the faucet to wash the vegetables. The faint sound of running water and his reply sounded at the same time, "If I make longevity noodles for every employee, am I the president or the chef?"

Oh, then she is treated specially.

Ruan Sixian lifted her chin, and the corners of her mouth curled up, "Then I want to have an extra egg."

Without lifting his head, Fu Mingyu gave an "Um", picked up the two eggs that had been prepared on his hand, and knocked them. The shiny egg whites and yolks slid into the pan and began to make a sizzling sound.

At the cooking table, a small pot of water was being boiled, the eggs were being fried in the pan, and some vegetables were piled up in the sink. He does these things very well, looking unhurried and unperturbed, also smoothly and cleanly at the same time.

Unexpectedly, he was not bragging when he said that he can cook.

It wasn't until Fu Mingyu turned and looked at her that she found that she had been standing at the door for a long time already.

But their eyes have already met each other's, and it seemed a bit inappropriate for her not to say anything at all.

She went over probingly, "Do you need my help?"

"No need. Go and sit in the living room and don't stand there looking at me."

Ruan Sixian's footsteps stopped, then rolled her eyes and turned to leave.

Oh, who likes to see you.

But the living room is really boring.

Fu Mingyu is also quite boring.

In such a large living room, apart from the necessary furniture, there is nothing, not even green plants. The only living thing may be Ruan Sixian herself.

The floor-to-ceiling windows are not bad. If it weren't for the heavy rain, it would be very comfortable to stand here and watch the sunset.

There is also a reclining chair and a glass table next to it. If there is some fruit at night, it would be nice to gaze at the stars in summer.

She looked around again. The doors of several rooms were closed and there was nothing to see anymore.

Ruan Sixian wandered boringly in the living room before unconsciously turned to the kitchen again.

She poked her head in. "Are you done yet? Why are you so slow? "

"It's already done. Just go to the dining room and sit down."