Chapter 29

After one hundred and twenty minutes, the plane will be ready to take off again.

As there is Hengshi Airline's base at Fudu Airport, another Co-pilot was soon dispatched.

At 7 o'clock in the afternoon, the flight returned to Jiangcheng Airport.

Captain Fan cleaned up and took Ruan Sixian to Fu Mingyu's office.

"How is he?"

Fu Mingyu asked.

Captain Fan stood in front of Fu Mingyu's desk and answered truthfully: "Acute cholecystitis, has been operated on, and the situation is stable now."

"Okay."

Ruan Sixian followed behind Captain Fan with her head slightly lowered, listening to the whole story as Captain Fan told Fu Mingyu, without saying a word.

Ten minutes later, Bo Yang knocked on the door and came in, interrupting them for a moment.

He glanced at Ruan Sixian before opening his mouth.

Ruan Sixian noticed his gaze, thinking he was greeting her, and nodded at him.

Bo Yang pursed his lips and walked to Fu Mingyu's side.

"President Fu, Miss Zheng is here."

Miss Zheng?

Although he did not say the full name, Ruan Sixian subconsciously thought that it must be Zheng You'an

She lowered her head and picked her nails.

Why is she here?

But this doubt just flashly passed by.

It doesn't matter. Each person has their own business to take care of.

Afterwards, Bo Yang glanced sideways at Ruan Sixian, then walked to Fu Mingyu and whispered.

Ruan Sixian, who was a few meters away from Fu Mingyu, couldn't hear Bo Yang's words and only saw Fu Mingyu nodded and said, "I see, you let someone arrange it then."

After Bo Yang left, Fu Mingyu connected it smoothly and continued to ask Captain Fan about the situation.

Ending the conversation, Captain Fan said: "This time the engine thrust has exceeded 66% when the air brake is used, and I will take responsibility for it."

Ruan Sixian looked up at Captain Fan abruptly.

What he means is that the QAR Level 3 incident caused by the alternate landing is counted on him?

Fu Mingyu held a pen in his hand and pondered for a moment, as if he didn't hear Captain Fan's words, and only said, "Okay, I know the circumstances now."

At the end of the report, Ruan Sixian followed Captain Fan out.

From beginning to end, Ruan Sixian has no communication with Fu Mingyu at all, not even making eye contact.

Ruan Sixian really felt a little weird. The day before yesterday, he had stayed in her house for a long time, bearing the hardship without complaining, and didn't even show any intense emotion even after being resented by her for half a day.

Now, it seems that his intense emotion was finally directly pressed to death by her?

But when she walked to the door, she heard the person behind her called "Ruan Sixian".

Although the one being called was Ruan Sixian, Captain Fan stopped his steps subconsciously, looked at Ruan Sixian, and then looked at Fu Mingyu. He looked back and forth for a circle, then walked away and closed the door thoughtfully for them.