Chapter 86

Back home, Yan'an turned on the lights and said at the same time: "Rest early."

Zheng You'an buries her head and goes upstairs, and Yan'an follows behind her.

When she reached the door of the room, she turned her head and looked at Yan'an.

Although she didn't say anything, Yan'an understood what she meant.

"You——"

Forget it. Don't get angry at a patient.

"I will go to the second bedroom."

Only when Yan'an turned around and left did Zheng You'an pulled the door and said softly, "Brother Yan'an, I've troubled you tonight."

Yan'an didn't look back at all, but left a sentence of "Don't be polite" and went into the second bedroom.

But even after lying on the bed, he was not very calm either.

Once he thought of the look in Zheng You'an's eyes that rejected him entering the room just now made him feel uncomfortable.

Yes, he knew that he and Zheng You'an had no emotional foundation, and there was no real relationship between him and her in the year before she went abroad.

Although that night was an accident, he didn't force her either.

Why is she guarding against him like guarding against a thief now?

[Yan'an]: An'an, are you asleep?

Zheng You'an was already tossing and turning in the bed but still couldn't fall asleep. When she heard her mobile phone vibrate, she thought that there was finally a friend who could listen to her.

Unexpectedly, when she picked up her mobile phone and looked at it.

It's better not to turn the vibrate on.

Zheng You'an naturally pretended to sleep without replying to the message.

In the middle of the night, in a daze, she felt a coldness on her forehead.

Like that night, when Yan'an's kiss fell on her forehead, it was cold without any temperature, but it was very touching.

As if she had a hunch, Zheng You'an opened her eyes suddenly, and Yan'an's face indeed appeared in front of her.

She was frightened, "You——"

"Don't talk."

Yan'an doesn't want to hear her speak at all now. He reaches out and pulls the towel off her forehead, "Your fever hasn't gone down."

Zheng You'an was stunned for a long time, until Yan'an washed the towel again and put it on her forehead.

"Why haven't you slept?"

"If I sleep, you'll be burned to death here today, and tomorrow I'll be a widower."

"Isn't that... quite good?"

"Zheng You'an?" Yan'an leaned over and frowned. "Have you become stupid from the fever?"

Zheng Youan felt that she might have been burned silly.

"Oh, indeed."

Yan'an pursed his lips without saying anything, but then heard her say again: "I shouldn't curse myself."

Yan'an: "..."

Yan'an understands now, that it is the fault of that night.

Now he is a beast in Zheng You'an's eyes.

Zheng You'an didn't know when she fell asleep. When she woke up at noon, Yan'an was already gone, but the towel on her forehead was still warm.