Chapter 52

The supplementary flight that day took off at 3 in the afternoon, and they are all transferred into an Airbus 330.

Although the passengers still complained one after another, their emotions gradually subsided after receiving the corresponding monetary compensation.

The complaint of the troubling passenger naturally did not take effect, and he was taken away by the police because of intentionally hurting people.

The scald on Ruan Sixian's neck is not a major problem but it is still hot scalding water anyway so the peeling of a layer of skin is an inevitable thing.

Fortunately, the few days ahead coincide with her quarterly flight time reaching the upper limit. She has several days of rest and she can take good care of her burns at home, otherwise she will have to take care of it while she is still filling her flight hours.

But taking a vacation to recuperate does not mean that she can lie in bed all day long.

In the face of intensive examinations, simulator training and model retests, Ruan Sixian almost always has to sit in front of her desk to do it.

She is busy. Her boyfriend is even busier than her. After dealing with the troubling passenger yesterday, he answered a phone call and flew straight to Fudu city.

Fly, fly, fly. Flying every day. In the plane all day long. Why doesn't he just be the captain himself?

Ruan Sixian poked the book twice with her pen, changed her other hand to support her chin, turned two pages of the book, and her thoughts returned to yesterday afternoon again.

She started to feel that something was wrong.

Fu Mingyu, as far as the action is concerned, it is indeed quite efficient, and he is also quite qualified when he is chasing her.

He is so busy but he can still find time to take her home, have a meal together, make a phone call and chat for a while.

But he just can't say "I like you".

It's not that Ruan Sixian has to tangle with this point, but she feels a little strange.

It is reasonable to say that the process of her getting acquainted with Fu Mingyu was really a bit tortuous.

To the extent that she trampled on Fu Mingyu's head time and again. Shouldn't a normal man be so angry and furious if they were to encounter such a thing?

Do the presidents really like the kind of woman who is 'so pure and fresh, so unaffected and dares to disobey me'?

Okay then. Ruan Sixian thinks that they have gotten to this point now anyway. She shouldn't be entangled in whether her boyfriend likes her or not.

If he doesn't like her, will he still pursue her?

If he doesn't like her, will he press her and kiss her too?

But she didn't hear him say that sentence personally, which led to Ruan Sixian's lack of confidence to do certain things sometimes.

For example, she is a little bored right now and wants to send him some messages.

It's nothing important, just a few small chats.

But she couldn't just harass him so naturally like other people who could talk about a few small things, such as losing a few more hairs or other trivial things. Those things came from the support of interlinked kind feelings between each other.

But for her, she even has to find a reason when sending Fu Mingyu a message or when doing something.

The more Ruan Sixian thinks about it, the more she feels that she is a little nervous. She was really so muddleheaded that she agreed to be someone else's girlfriend just like this.