Chapter 87

Later, when Ji Yan said that his 'wife had run away again', he really felt like that.

It really feels like a wealthy abandoned husband.

In the evening after leaving the table, Ji Yan and Zhu Dong walked in front, while Yan'an and Fu Mingyu were one step behind the two.

When Fu Mingyu got into the car, Yan'an heard him order the driver to go to the airport.

Yan'an laughed, "Really a twenty-four-hour filial husband. You even go to the airport to pick her up at this time. Is she an underage or something?"

Fu Mingyu rolled down the car window completely, half supported his arm, and looked sideways.

"It's better than someone who has nowhere to show filial piety."

Yan'an: "..."

The car slowly stopped in front of Yan'an. He stood at the door and sneered: "I don't have that kind of spare time like you."

In winter, the nights are cold, and Yan'an does not close the windows.

When he closed his eyes, a cool breeze blew in, but it was hard to relieve his annoyance.

When the car arrived downtown, he opened his eyes and instructed: "Go to the banks of Chenghu River."

There is wine by the riverside, and there are many beautiful women.

With a wave of his hand, Yan'an booked the entire open-air restaurant. He sat quietly alone and the beautiful singer on the stage only sang for him.

The singing was gentle, and the singer twisted her waist and winked like waves.

Yan'an closed his eyes and tapped his fingers gently to the beat of the music, feeling very pleased with himself.

Thinking that it is still not enough, he recorded a short video and sent it to Fu Mingyu, with a touch of showing off.

"Want to come? The singer is very beautiful."

A few minutes later, Fu Mingyu replied with a voice message.

Yan'an opened to listen, but it was Ruan Sixian's voice.

"President Yan, are you jealous that the stock of Hengshi Airlines is too good recently, and want to use unfair competition, by borrowing my hand to kill Fu Mingyu?"

Yan'an didn't reply, and just sneered.

He is really so henpecked.

But after smiling for some time, the corners of his mouth become stiff.

Yan'an turned around and looked around. Eight out of ten people passed by were lovers.

And he was sitting here alone, with four or five waiters standing around. It looks strange no matter how.

Really meaningless.

Yan'an paid the money and got up to leave.

Such a leisurely life lasted for more than half a month.

There's nothing wrong with it. He can drink whenever he wants, and go wherever he wants too. He can also live in any room he wants in such a big house.

Unlike some people who are busy from morning till night and still have to go to the airport to pick up their wife.

Even have to tremble in fear if they break a cup, and always worrying that they will sleep in the second bedroom.

This afternoon, Yan'an leisurely went to the airport to check the situation on the apron, and happened to meet Fu Mingyu.