🦍Gorillas🦍

Edited!

[^Keith's outfit]

Hey lovely people!

After a long time, I can finally present to you, chapter four! Woohoo!!!

Enjoy:3

🌼-🌼-🌼-🌼-🌼-🌼-🌼-🌼-🌼-🌼-🌼

Lorenzo's POV

I sighed as I looked at the buzzing hoard of students in front of the tour bus, shoving each other to get the seat that they desired.

I had to get on that bus.

Today my biology class had an excursion to -how original- the zoo. I had attempted to hide the permission slip from my Mom, but she somehow found it and insisted that I'd go. I didn't see what the point was; walking around, watching depressed, locked-up animals didn't sound too exciting to me. But I seemed to be the only one with that opinion, as usual.

I gripped the straps of my backpack and embraced myself to walk straight through that crowd and get the best seat out there. Who was I kidding, I couldn't even make a phone call without panicking.

"Oi, Augustino! Get on the bus, yeah?" one of the teachers, Mr. Stevenson, motioned to me as he hopped on himself.

I bashfully nodded but didn't move, my eyes anxiously scanning my surroundings. Once the coast was clear of all the far too excited students, I made my way toward the bus, but to my horror, it started moving.

Panic shot through me and my heartbeat rapidly fastened as I watched the bus slowly pick up pace.

I started running as fast as I could, trying to catch up with the bus, trying to get the attention of the bus driver.

"W— wait!" I panted hysterically, my lungs screaming for more oxygen, my legs begging me to slow down.

To my relief, the bus came to a stop and the door opened, revealing a somewhat pissed-off Mr. Stevenson.

"Get in, Augustino. I warned you, didn't I?" A smug grin crept up his face while he stirred his coffee.

That little son of a fish stick! He did that on purpose.

"Sorry, Mr. Stevenson. It won't happen again," I awkwardly mumbled before stumbling away to find a vacant seat.

After what felt like forever, I finally found an empty seat next to a girl, I thought I'd seen her around before.

She smiled at me before patting the seat next to her, signing me to sit down.

"Hi, I'm Ashley! You're Lorenzo, right? I'm impressed with your running skills, I could never," she said with a bubbly voice that matched her vibe perfectly.

"I uh— yeah..." I trailed, not knowing how to continue this conversation that I didn't want to have in the first place. "I'm Lorenzo yeah, ehm, nice to meet you?" I said, more a question than a statement.

To my surprise, she just giggled and offered her hand as she said, "Nice to meet you, Lorenzo," with a genuine smile on her face.