🪷Keith Feels Feelings🪷

EDITED

^some amazing art my lovely friend fizzyisgay made<3

Hey hey hello there! I'm so sorry for the late update, I was really struggling with this chapter and I'm still not quite happy about it. But I'm posting it anyway, I could always change it later.
That being said, I hope you do like it! If you do, make sure to vote and leave some comments, it helps a lot!

Enjoyyyy.

🌼-🌼-🌼-🌼-🌼-🌼-🌼-🌼-🌼-🌼-🌼

!Keith's POV!

I clicked the buckle of my skate shut with a grunt; those things were getting rougher by the day. Overviewing the rink, I cracked my back, stretching my arms out over my head.

A continuous cold breeze ran through the building, dawning upon its residents with an eerie fog. Thin as air, but strong as glass. 

It had been a while since I had set foot here. Ever since the fight with Dad, he had been constantly on my back. I'm not sure what he attempted to accomplish with that, seeing as I was still here, at the only place he did not want me to be.

With utter care, I shuffled my way toward the rink, but for some reason, I couldn't bear myself to step foot on it. My thoughts wandered back to last week.

*one week earlier*

"You going anywhere, son?" My dad appeared behind me just as I was about to leave.

"Where could I possibly go, at -let me check that- 7:27 am?" I spat back with an eye roll.

"No need for that attitude, Keith. Why are you leaving so early?"

I groaned, not eager to have this conversation right now. Okay, maybe I did plan to visit the rink before wasting my very precious time at a fucking zoo. But that was something he didn't have to know.

I opted to ignore his vivid presence and attempted to just open the door. Of course, that wasn't very effective.

"Don't you dare touch that doorknob. Answer my question." Anger dripped from his voice, his beady eyes capturing my presence with a livid glow.

"I am, as suggested a couple of sentences back, going to hell— I mean school. No actually, same thing," I shrugged, doing my best to stay unfazed by his powerful stare.

He scoffed, narrowing his gaze at my bags; one for school supplies and one for my skates. An oval-like shape with a single strap that goes across the shoulder.

I sucked in a sharp breath as my heart began racing in my chest. I felt as if I had just robbed a bank, caught red-handed. Not that that'd ever happen, of course. If I were to rob a bank I wouldn't get caught.

"Open that bag."

I bit my lip as my grip on the bag tightened, although I knew there was no use fighting this.

His glare intensified.

My hand started twitching, causing me to drop the bag in defeat. My eyes looked up to meet his, which were still as livid and showed no mercy.