Charachter Bios

Hey guys! I have a new story!!!! I'm beyond excited to start writing it. This post is to clear up any confusion, and to give some backgrounds on the characters. I have not created a cast list yet, but if you have an idea as to who could/should play these characters based on these backgrounds, or from parts of the book, please feel free to message me!

First things first, this book idea's credit goes to admissable 😊 she had a book of ideas that she was nice enough to share with us all, so thank you for that! I'm not on my computer, so I will not be able to dedicate the story to you yet, but I will!

Okay, now it's time for character bios!!

Riley Allister- Riley Allister is a 16 year old junior in high school. She's got beauty, a body, and the smarts.

Emmy Carter- Emmy Carter is a 17 year old junior in high school. She's on the cheerleading team, hoping to be captain her senior year. Her best friend is Riley.

Bryson Carter (Colton Haynes)- Bryson Carter is an 18 year old senior in high school. He's captain of the football team and parties frequently. His little sister is Emmy, whom he is very protective of, and he doesn't like her best friend, Riley. Bryson has a huge ego to go with his successful high school football career.

These are all the characters that I have planned out at the moment. When I think of more characters, probably after I start writing the story, I will add them here. Again, if you have an idea as to who could play these people, let me know!