Chapter Three

Emmy dragged me into the room. I noticed Tamara the minute we walked in. She was sitting next to Bryson with her head on his shoulder. I rolled my eyes at how fake they were. Everyone knew they didn't like each other. Emmy pointed to empty spots on the other side of the circle, across from Tamara and Bryson.

"Well, this just got good," Tamara said with a smirk. Bryson rolled his eyes, not saying a word. There was a bottle in the middle of the circle. It was basically spin the bottle, but instead of kissing the person the bottle landed on, the person who spun it gets to give you a truth or dare. "Who should spin the bottle first?" Tamara asked, looking around the circle. Everyone shrugged their shoulders. "How about Michelle?" Michelle nodded and spun the bottle. It landed on a guy that I didn't know.

"Truth or dare?" Michelle asked the guy." The guy smirked, acting as if he's been dared everything possible.

"Dare." Michelle thought about it for a little while before smiling.

"I dare you to give Tamara a lap dance." The whole group busted out in laughter. Tamara rolled her eyes and sat in a chair. The guy stood up, giving Tamara a lap dance. Her face turned beat red as he shook his ass in her face and grinded on her legs. "Times up," Michelle called. The group still laughing.

"I'm so glad I got that on camera," some kid said. Once again the group busted out in laughter. Tamara looked extremely embarrassed. It was now Tamara's turn to spin the bottle. She gave it a good spin, and it spun for a while. When it finally began to slow down, people were guessing who it was going to land on. The bottle stopped, pointing directly at me. A smile formed on Tamara's face.

"Truth or dare?" She asked, still smiling. I thought about it for a little while and the group started chanting.

"Dare, dare, dare!" No one thought I would have balls enough to do it.

"Dare," I said as the group went into an uproar. They weren't being mean though. In a way, it seemed like they were encouraging me to break out of my shell. Tamara seemed surprised that I actually went through with it.

"Okay then," she said, sitting in silence for a minute. "I dare you to kiss Bryson, on the lips." Bryson's head shot up from his phone, and we exchanged glances. I looked at Emmy, who gave me a nod. I walked over to Bryson, who looked just as surprised as I felt. I couldn't believe I was going to do this. I was about to kiss the person I disliked the most. I took a deep breath before placing my lips on his. He wrapped his fingers in my hair, kissing me back. I knew it was all a show to piss Tamara off. We were both breathing heavy when he finally pulled away.

"Ow ow," one of Bryson's friends said. The group was cheering, and Bryson and I busted out into laughter.

"What the fuck was that?" Tamara asked Bryson as I took my seat again.

"She kisses better than you," was all Bryson had a chance to say before the group started yelling in excitement. I looked over at Emmy who looked surprised, but was laughing. She nudged me in the arm and gave me a smile.

~~~~

The game went on for a while before people started to break away to get more drinks and dance. I took a sip out of my cup, realizing it was empty.

"I'm gonna go get another drink. Do you want one?" Emmy nodded. "I'll meet you out on the dance floor," I said before walking out to the kitchen.

"Chug, chug, chug," I heard as I walked into the kitchen. Some kid was being held upside down on top of the keg. He raised his hand, signaling he was done drinking. When they set him down, he stumbled all over the place before releasing his stomach contents on the floor. The guys who were holding him up started laughing. I filled mine and Emmy's cup and headed out to the dance floor. She waved me down when she spotted me. I handed her the drink and started dancing along to the music.