Chapter Twenty-three

I woke up the next morning tangled in Bryson's arms. Memories of the previous night came flooding back. A smile crept onto my face; it couldn't have been more perfect. I knew he was in a rough spot, and I was hoping this wasn't just to make him feel better, but with graduation approaching, I couldn't imagine ending the year a better way. Thinking about graduation made me sad. That meant Bryson and I only had two months to spend together before he went off to college, and who knows what would happen then. Would he still want to be with me? Would he find someone better than me? I knew I should wait and see how it all played out, but I couldn't help the thoughts that were running through my head.

"Good morning, beautiful," Bryson said, catching me off guard.

"Morning," I said back, trying not to show how uneasy I was with everything I was thinking about.

"What's wrong?" Crap, he caught me. I shrugged my shoulders at him, not wanting to upset him. He has way too much on his plate right now to be dealing with my negative thoughts. "You can talk to me, you know."

"I know. You just have other things you're dealing with." I felt the bed shift, and soon his arms were wrapped around me.

"I care about you, Riley. No mater what is going on in my life, I'm still here for you." I smiled at his words. I don't know how I never noticed this side of him before. Oh yeah, maybe that's because we were too busy yelling at each other and throwing things at one another.

"I love you," I said, hoping that it wasn't a dream when he said it last night.

"I love you too, more than anything." He placed a soft kiss on my forehead before climbing out of bed. I watched his naked butt as he bent over to grab his clothes. I tried to hold back a chuckle, but I knew he caught it when he sent daggers my way.

"You have a nice butt," I said, still chuckling. He smirked and threw his boxers at me, making me cringe. "Gross, those are dirty," I squealed, throwing them to the floor.

"I'm going to take a shower. Care to join?" He asked, winking at me. I could feel my cheeks heat up. We hadn't really seen each other naked. Both times it was too dark to see anything. I grabbed his shirt from the floor, throwing it over myself before climbing out of bed.

"Sure," I smiled, walking into the bathroom.

~sexual content ahead~

Bryson was close behind me, closing the door as he entered the bathroom. I sat on the toilet, watching as he turned the water on. He hadn't bothered to throw any clothing on because he'd just be taking it back off, but me, I was self conscious, even if I could squeeze into a size zero. Bryson walked over to me, and I tried hard to keep eye contact with him, you know, with his thing dangling everywhere. He grabbed my hands, pulling me off the toilet. He started to pull the shirt over my body, but I quickly stopped him.

"Babe, it's okay." I tried to relax my body and just let him do what he wanted. I mean, I couldn't shower in a shirt, could I? Once again, he pulled the shirt over my body, successfully getting it off of me. I tried to cover up, but he pulled my hands away, taking in every inch of my body. "You're beautiful. Stop being so afraid." He kissed me, rubbing his hands down my back. The bathroom was starting to get steamy, and I couldn't tell if it was the shower or because we were both getting into the moment. I parted my lips to get air, and Bryson quickly took advantage of that by sticking his tongue in my mouth. It was weird at first, but it soon felt good. Our tongues fighting each other. He broke away, breathing heavy. He grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the shower. I took in every inch of his body, as he had done to me. Holy shit, was all I could think. He had a thin body with amazing abs coming down to a perfectly defined v. He had a light happy trail leading from his belly button down. His skin was tanned just enough to where he wasn't pale, and every time he moved, his arms flexed into big muscles. We stepped into the shower, the hot water beating down on both of us.