Life is Complicated

Life was always complicated for Y/N. He had a rather dark upbringing during his youth. His father was an abusive alcoholic and drug addict while his mom was a heroin addict. His father beat Y/N everyday while saying he'd never be anything in his life. Y/N's mother also made Y/N feel like a mistake.  He would clean and cook for his parents but yet his mother would neglect him too. It got to the point where Y/N was the primary person making money for the house. How exactly? By dealing drugs behind alleyways and streets. He made the money and paid the bills. On his 16th birthday however, he wanted to run away. So he saved up some side profit and sold a lot of pills and powders. He eventually earned enough money and searched for a new place to live. There was a roommate option on craplist.net with the host named Najimi Osana. Perfect! You both talked for a week and decided to move in together.

But before he left the U.S.A for Japan, he had to let his boss know about it. His boss was Celestia Ludenberg who was the head of the Ludenberg crime family. She was not happy that one of her dealers was leaving.

Y/N: Miss Ludenberg please, I just want to live a normal life.

Celestia Ludenberg: Well, you never gave me any of the money you made during all your dealings. Where is the money?

Y/N: I-I spent it in order to leave the U.S.

That was one of the worst mistakes you ever made. She just smiled and stared at you.

Celestia: ~Oh Y/N, you should have never robbed me~ Get him!

Two Yakuza bodyguards entered with pistols. You had no choice to jump out the window. 

Celestia: I'll find you wherever you go Y/N! You can't hide from me!

Once you made it home you found out the front door was left open. When you stepped inside, the first thing you smelled was blood. The bodies of your dead parents were laying on the ground with holes on their foreheads. Celestia must have done this. You took the money you earned and the suitcases you packed and took the car.

While driving, you remembered that Najimi told you about a boat that would often smuggle illegal immigrants to Japan so you drove to the harbor and paid the captain of the crew to let you in.

During the sail, you were on your laptop. There should be a few schools you can enroll in. Your soon-to-be-roommate Najimi said he was going to a private school called Itan Private High School. You filled out some online forms and bam! You were now enrolled and in the same class as Najimi. 

You had always wondered what your future would be like. What if you made some friends for the first time in your life? Maybe do good in school? Or possibly.....find a girlfriend? You highly doubted that last wish. Your father always said you would grow up lonely. But to be honest you weren't bad looking. You were just not that social with people and always kept to yourself. Friend groups were never your thing.

Ring!

A notification appeared from your phone. It was a incoming call. The number was unsaved but looked familiar. What if it was Celestia? Against better judgement, you answered the call and heard:

Heyyyyy!

It was a squeaky high pitched voice. You never heard it before so this was a complete surprise.

Y/N: Who the fuck is this?

???: That's not a nice way of talking to your future roommate! It's me Najimi!

Y/N: Oh hey Najimi.

Najimi: Hello to you too hehe. So, you finally coming or what?

Y/N: Yeah, I'm heading for Japan. 

Najimi: Cool! Call me when you get to the industrial area  then.

She hung up and you put your phone away. Finally. Japan here we come.

Y/N: Perhaps things will be different here....