New country, New friends

A week has passed and I've already gotten used to living here. Najimi helped me get a male uniform for the school we'll be going to. I think it's such a blessing that Najimi is in the same class as me. Speaking of him, he's been getting a bit touchy. He's peeked in on me changing in the bathroom, wears my worn clothing, and drinks from the same cups as me. It's fine though. In about 2 days, school will be starting so hopefully Najimi can find someone else to hit on.

Y/N: I'm a little nervous for school starting. Here's hoping I don't mess anything up.

Najimi: Hey Y/N, you never clearly told me why you came here to Japan. Now that you're here why not tell me?

Y/N: Well....the United States is lot different then here. I was dealing drugs and helping pimp women. I had to beat up innocent people and feed people's addiction all to make a living for my ungrateful parents. The Don I worked for, was a Yakuza drug lord named Celestia Ludenberg. I had to leave because of her....

Najimi: I see....pretty deep stuff. But you know, you'll be safe here! I'm sure nothing will happen. Just trust me, this is a safe country. I promise!

Y/N: I'll believe you on that one then.

He nods and we continue eating dinner. I really hope he's right on me being safe....

RING RING

I woke up on the pull out couch to be greeted by Najimi's brown eyes staring at me.

Y/N: What the hell!?

Najimi: Rise and shine my dear Y/N! It's time for school! I ironed our uniforms last night! Now come on and get dressed!

He stands up and throws the uniform at me and he heads for the bathroom to change. I get up and take off my pajamas. I lazily put the uniform on and do my hair. I pounded on the door to the bathroom and Najimi was showering. Perfect. Looks like I'll have to wait for my turn.

When he did come out he was all ready to go. I stepped inside and did my business. Once I came out, I grabbed my backpack and gave Najimi a thumbs up. We opened or at least tried to open the crappy wooden front door. After a good 7 minutes, I pulled the front door open and me and Najimi walk down the flights of stairs. 

Y/N: Boy, I wonder how today will be like?

Najimi: Only one way to find out! Let's get to school!

We both walk out of the apartment complex and climb into Najimi's black sedan. I totally forgot about his crappy driving skills. He floors it down the road and through streets. I feel like one day we're both going to get arrested. 

At last, we made it to school. Itan Private High School. Najimi parked the car and we both got out.

Y/N: One day you're going to hit someone with that car because of your driving. And the day you do, I'm gonna pretend we never met.

Najimi: Oh relax, we're both still alive right? Now come on!

We walk to the front of the school. Damn, this school is a lot nicer than it does on the website's pictures. As I was walking I felt everyone look at me. They looked at me as if I did something illegal. Strange. I also noticed Najimi had stepped aside into the crowd, leaving me out in the open with...a girl. This girl had long dark hair and was actually quite pretty. I kept walking while everyone kept giving me glares.

Guy 1: Look at this guy! He thinks he can walk next to her!

Guy 2: That guy thinks he's worthy of walking ahead of our Goddess?

Girl 1: He must think he's better than her.

I kept walking until I heard some dude crack his knuckles while glaring at me. I had enough of this nonsense and threw my bag to the ground.

Y/N: What!? You got a problem asshole?

Everyone looked at me including that tall girl. Najimi rushed up to me and pushed me back from the guy.

Najimi: Hehe just ignore him Y/N!

Y/N: I'm a guest in your country give me a break!

He pushed me until we were both inside of this small locker area.

Najimi: Just change out of your shoes and let's get to class okay Y/N?

Y/N: Fine!

We change out of our shoes and right on cue the tall girl from before come in too.

Najimi: Look! It's Komi!

Y/N: Who?

Najimi: Oh, she's the girl that everyone loves! She's right over there!

I looked and saw her again. And this time there was a dude next to her. Well at least she's got a new friend now.

Boy: If that's your locker, then we must be in the same class! Good mor-

Girl: ......

She freakishly turns her head at the kid and just slowly walks away. I just turned to Najimi out of shock.

Y/N: What the hell was that?

Najimi: It's everyone's Queen! Komi!

Y/N: So that's the weirdo's name....Komi....I know who to avoid now....

Najimi: That's not nice Y/N! Anyway class is starting. We should get there before the bell rings.

I nod and quickly close the small locker door. I walk with Najimi to our new class. When we got there, I instantly noticed 2 problems. One, a lot of the people in this class were outside when I "interrupted" Komi's walk. And Two, who would've guessed she was also here.

Y/N: Let's just sit in the back. I don't need a bunch of virgins defending their Queen if I sit near her.

Najimi: Youch! What if someone heard you?

I made my way to the back and I swear I felt that Komi person look at me as I walked by. I plopped myself onto a desk and slumped on it. Najimi sat in front of me. I started talking to him for a little until the poor guy that got spooked by Komi came in. He sat down right next to her. Who would have guessed. A lot of people took notice and started whispering and giving angry glares to the kid. 

Thankfully the teacher finally came in and the class settled down.

Teacher: Good morning everyone! I'd like to start today off by doing some introductions. This is gonna be mandatory so introduce yourself loud and proud.

A girl stood up and her introduction was probably the worst one I've ever heard.

Agari: M-M-My N-Name is Agari! It's n-n-nice to meet y-y-you!

Teacher: Next.

A good 20 minutes went by and everyone was introducing themselves. That left me, Najimi, and Komi.

Teacher: Mister Y/N, you're new here right from America? Why don't you go next?

I ignored everyone's staring and stood up from my chair.

Y/N: I'm Y/N L/N. I do what I can to survive.

Najimi went next and gave a pretty cheery introduction. Komi was next and quietly stood up. She walked to the front picked up a piece of chalk and wrote "Shouko Komi"on the board.

Everyone goes nuts and cheers. What a bunch of simps. Najimi claps but it looks like I was the only one not clapping. Who cares? What's gonna happen if I don't?

The bell rang and I'm glad to be finally leaving. The guy from earlier stayed behind with Komi. It looks like he fell asleep. Can't blame him. Everyone's introductions were garbage. I can't wait for this day to end.

                                                                THE END

Sorry I haven't been uploading much. I've been sick with a sore throat and a massive headache but thankfully I'm feeling a lot better. Anyway as an apology, I'll upload another chapter today.