Making Love

Komi kissed me and slipped her tongue in my mouth. I couldn't move. I wanted to get away and hide. But another part of me wanted to enjoy it. At that moment I was thinking about my feelings towards Komi. Do I love her? Will we be able to work? Does she like me?

She kept kissing me and I gave in too until she needed air again.

Y/N:........

Komi:......

All she does is look down on me and is still pinning me down. I felt her beginning to grind on me. I guess this is what Najimi was preparing me for. She began to do it slowly. I grabbed Komi's hips and guided her movements.

Komi grabs onto me tight and keeps grinding on me. Najimi was right. It does feel nice. After a few minutes of grinding, Komi stops and lets go of my wrists. She gets off of me and starts to try and pull my pajama pants down.

Y/N: Y-You know....we don't have to do this if you don't want to.

Komi grabs a sharpie and a piece of paper and shows it to me.

I really want to show you how much I want you 

She sets the pajamas down on the floor and takes hers off too. I look on the floor and see everyone fast asleep. Everyone is fast asleep and I hope no one will be able to hear us. I'm not confused for long however, when in one fluid motion, she pulls down my pants to expose my cock to the cool air of the room. Komi grabbed my length softly and I could feel her trembling. 

3rd person POV:

She gently pushes your chest a bit, and you find yourself falling down onto the bed so that you're now laying on it. She kneels down in front of you on the bed, looking up at you. She picks up her tits with her hands and wraps them around your cock. You let out a moan as her soft breasts gently squeeze your dick in between them. Her breasts slide up and down in a beat around your cock. 

 After a short while, Komi begins to move her tits up and down quicker.  For the next several minutes, she continues giving you a titjob, gradually increasing her speed every now and then. You can feel yourself getting close, so you warn Komi. 

After several moments, you cry out quietly, releasing your seed onto her tits. You barely have a moment to catch your breath before Komi gets up on her knees abruptly. She crouches over you, and you watch the bottom part of her pajamas being removed.  She stops only an inch above your dick when you stop her.

Y/N: Are you sure? I don't wanna hurt you.

Komi looks at you with a smile and caresses your cheek. She grabs her nearby piece of paper and begins scribbling down some words.

 I want you to be my first Y/N. 

Y/N: I'll....be happy to be your first...

She tosses the notebook and pen. Komi lowers down, pushing the head of your cock into her pussy. You both moan. She waits a few moments to get used to how the tip of your dick feels in her, before beginning to slowly lower herself down. Carefully, she fits half of your cock in her pussy before she decides to start bouncing.

 Her bounces are slow and rhythmic, and her breasts bounce up and down with her every movement. Komi begins to sink lower and lower with her every bounce, and before long, she's able to take your whole cock in her pussy. Below her, you're moaning as Komis' pussy squeezes your cock, fitting around it tightly.

She leans over you, and you look into her dark purple eyes. You grab the sides of her face and pull her in for a kiss. After a few minutes in this new position, Komi suddenly tenses up, moans loudly, and you feel her pussy tighten around your cock even more. You feel liquid run down the sides of your dick.

 When she came, it pushed you to your limit, and your cum fills up her pussy. She stays for a few moments speared onto your cock, seemingly coming down from her orgasm. Both of you break the kiss and your eyes lock with her dark purple eyes, and you can tell she's enjoying your attention. 

She smiles and wraps her arms around your neck. You stroke her hair and kiss her forehead. Komi lets go and grabs her notebook and scribbles on it.

That was nice. Thanks for being my first Y/N.

She sets the notebook down on you. I hold onto her waist let her head rest on my chest.

Komi: Y/N....

Y/N: Goodnight Komi....