First Date

It was 6 pm when me and Agari left Komi's house. I walked Agari home since Najimi took the car. The greenette nervously gave me her number and Nintendo Switch friend code. But not before giving me a few nervous words.

Agari: S-See you later Y-Y/N.

Y/N: Take care of yourself Agari.

She went inside her home and and looked back at me. She waved goodbye and closed her door. I took a bus home and found out Najimi wasn't home yet. I went into my laptop and saw what movies were being shown in theaters. 

I wondered what kind of movies Komi was into. It doesn't seem like she's into romance like Titanic or any action movies like Transformers. And Scream would definitely scare her. I decided to go with a movie I wasn't too thrilled about. A Disney movie. Thankfully I had a ton of money saved up from the U.S. It's a miracle that I was able to turn my dollars into yen. I'm excited to be able to spoil my Komi.

I texted Komi to make sure we were set on tomorrow.

CHAT:

Y/N: 🤘

Komi: 👋

Y/N: So, you wanna go out tomorrow?

Komi: I would love that Y/N. 

Y/N: How about around 12?

Komi: Sounds good.

Y/N: Alrighty see ya tomorrow.

Komi: Can't wait!

Y/N: Goodnight Komi 😙

Komi: Goodnight Y/N 😊

 I turned my phone off and laid on the carpet. Tomorrow will be exciting....

The next morning I got dressed and prepared my wallet for the day. Najimi wished me luck and told me a good flower shop and asked me to get him some flowers too. I arrived at the store Najimi recommended and bought some nice purple tulips and a Hello Kitty plushie.

Komi's home wasn't too far. I knocked and Masayoshi answered the door. He let me in and invited me for a cup of coffee. Shuuko was thrilled about the idea of me taking Komi out on a date. Shosuke reminded me to protect his sister.

I sipped away and finished the coffee in a jiffy. Komi came behind me and hugged my neck. When she saw the flowers and plush, cat ears sprung from her head. She hugged the plush and put the flowers in her room. 

Her parents told us to be careful and out we went. When we got on the sidewalk, Komi was looking around at the bright sky. I took the opportunity to hold her hand while she was distracted.

I felt her jump a little when I reached for her hand. 

Y/N: So Komi, today for our first date I feel like spoiling you.

Her cat ears popped out and she leaped for joy. I took her to a nearby deli shop for lunch. I got her the sandwich and drink she wanted. It was nice to see Komi happily eating what she liked. I sat next to her and wrapped and arm around her. I felt great. Having lunch with the person I love was amazing.

She leaned her head on me and continued eating. After lunch I took Komi to a movie theater. I got her a jumbo sized popcorn and chocolate she loves. The movie was about some girl turning into a red panda or something. I held Komi's hand and let her rest against me. 

When the movie ended, we both walked around at the mall and I bought a ton of new clothes for her. We both bought matching outfits that was her favorite color. Purple.

We passed by a pet store and we saw a lot of animals. Bunnies, hamsters, parrots you name it. Komi was staring at one area. Which area? Well the cat area of course. I asked an employee to pick out a nice black cat for Komi. She was hesitant but ultimately agreed. 

Komi loved her newly acquired black cat. We took the cat out to walk in a nearby park. Me and Komi continued to hold hands until we saw Komi's cat settle down in a nearby blooming sakura tree overlooking a lake.

We stopped in front of it and looked over the lake. It looked pretty. Komi was looking at the lake too. Right now I realized it was neither now or never. I had to tell Komi how I felt about her. I took her hand and this made her look at me.

Y/N: K-Komi?

Komi:...?

Y/N: I....want to tell you something important. 

She looks at me curiously now with her slightly tilting her head.

Y/N: I um..I want to be upfront and honest with you. Ever since I came to this country, I've felt alone until I met you guys. But when I met you, for the first time I've felt the feeling of being wanted by someone. I want to always be by your side and protect you forever. So, what I'm trying to say is....will you...be my girlfriend?

Komi looked down and didn't respond.

Y/N: If you don't want to....I understand...if you like Tadano...

I didn't get to finish as Komi excitedly grab my collar and pressed her lips to mine. She happily kissed me and didn't let me break for air until she wanted to. When we broke the kiss, I caressed both of her cheeks until we both caught our breathes.

Y/N: So...does that mean?

Komi: I-I'd l-love to b-be with you....

We both hug each other. I held onto her hips and she grabs onto my neck. Komi's cat rubbed itself between our legs and purred. We laughed and laid on the grass. We both stare up at the sky while the cat lays down on my legs. 

At around 7 PM, we went out for dinner at a steakhouse. I paid for Komi's steak which she shyly agreed to. The sun was going down so I rushed to get Komi and her cat home. 

When we got to her home, Shuuko was excited about her new pet that we got. Masayoshi and Shuuko told me to stay for the night. Shosuke was trying to get the cat to do some tricks. Komi was excited and dragged me upstairs where I set the bags of clothes down and we went on a make out session under the covers. The cat hopped on the bed and laid down near our feet. 

Y/N: Komi.....

Komi: S-Stay w-with me f-forever....