Obsession

The next day I decided to wake up and make Najimi some food. He got immediately awakened when he smelled pancakes. 

Y/N: Morning Najimi! You hungry?

Najimi: Wow! You made breakfast this time?

Y/N: Yup! I hope you like it!

I handed him his food and he gobbled it up. I ate my food too but much slower. When we were done, I offered to wash the dishes and let Najimi use the bathroom first. Once I was done, I took Najimi's car keys and we went down the flight of stairs and out of Najimi's apartment.

This morning I decided to drive us to school. Najimi was busy texting Tadano. 

Najimi: Hmm. He's not texting. Waaaaa.

Y/N: Oh well. Sucks to be him hehe.

At last we made it to school. Komi was standing by herself when we got there. Strange. Where the hell is Tadano?

Y/N: Hi Komi.

Komi: :)

She smiles and hugs me.

Najimi: Have you seen Tadano?

Komi: N-No. W-Why?

Y/N: Looks like he'll either be late or won't come today.

We go inside and Najimi and Komi change their shoes. Today I feel great so I'm keeping my regular Converse shoes on. 

Walking with Komi hugging my arm felt nice. I'm happy to be able to walk beside the Goddess of the school hehe.

Yamai: I can't wait to make Komi mine. Hehe.

We passed Yamai and I swear as soon as she saw us, it looked like she wanted to kill me. I flipped her off secretly and she looked PISSED. I held Komi tight and guided her to the classroom with Najimi trailing us.

However, before he could even make it inside the door. He was pulled aside aggressively by Yamai. I sat next to Komi since Tadano was absent today. Minutes later Najimi came inside with Yamai.

Yamai: H-Hi Komi-san! Oh hello Y/N.

Y/N:.....

Yamai: Can I sit there?

She points to where I'm sitting and I shake my head. 

Y/N: But I'm already sitting here. Why not sit behind us with Najimi?

This seems to work so she moves to the back and sits next to Najimi. Throughout the entire day, I could feel Yamai's gaze from the back of my head. She sure is a freaky one.

After class ended, Yamai invited us over to her house. I got a bad feeling on this once. It was a regular home like Komi's. Damn. I guess most Japanese homes all look the same.

Yamai: Welcome guys! Get comfortable! Spread your smell!

I sat on the floor with Komi but I heard pounding coming from Yamai's closet. 

Najimi: What the hell is that?

Komi:........

Yamai: Woops! Noisy neighbors! Pay it no mind!

She giggles and pounds on the wall. 

Y/N: Right....

Yamai: Oh, well I'm going to make some tea. Be right back!

She gets up and heads for the door but before she does she looks back and looks at me and Najimi.

Yamai: Don't open that closet.