Komi & Y/N

Ever since I confessed to Komi about my feelings, life here in Japan has been great. Komi and I go out on a lot of dates almost everyday. Well going out on dates turned into weeks, months, and the years. Over our time in high school, Agari, Najimi, and Yamai all confessed their feelings to me. All the girls wanted to go out with me. Especially Agari who turned out to be a pretty sexually forward person.

Well they didn't take to kindly that I was dating Komi instead. We finished high school and graduated from Itan Private High School. It was great. After High School I kept in touch with everyone I knew. Tadano ended up being a manga writer. Najimi turned out to be dating Tadano and has become a model for magazines. Agari was now an adult film star who was making millions. And Yamai, well ended up in prison for attempted murder.

After High School, I moved out of Najimi's apartment and moved in with Komi. I work at a fancy restaurant her parents own and starting putting aside a lot of money. Soon I was able to buy a house for me and Komi.

We still have Komi's cat who is practically her best friend. Our bedroom is cat themed and every month, Komi is always volunteering with me to help rescued kittens at an animal shelter.

One Valentines Day, I proposed to Komi under the same sakura tree I asked her out on. She cried happily and said yes. Her parents were excited and her brother approved. Speaking of Shosuke, he impregnated Tadano's sister which he didn't take kindly to.

The day we got married was the best. Komi wore a beautiful purple dress and we invited our friends from high school and her family. I decided our honey moon would be in Mexico which is where my dad was from. 

Now we both have stable jobs and both live a good life....

"Wow! That was a nice story Daddy"!

We see an older Y/N standing near a little girl laying on her bed. She had Komi's purple hair but Y/N's colored eyes. Komi came into the room with her husband Y/N and her daughter D/N and stood next to Y/N.

Y/N: Did you like it?

D/N: Mhm! So that's how you and Mommy met each other!

Komi: That's right sweetie. Meeting your dad was the best thing that has ever happened to me!

The family black cat came in and hopped onto the little girl's bed and snuggled with her.

D/N: Can you tell me Mommy's point of view?

Komi: Well....

Y/N: It all started with a beautiful girl making her way to school when a black cat approached her...

Komyushou, it is said that people with this condition, has brought many difficulties with communicating or simply just talking to people whenever they are alone or around people. 

In everyone's eyes, they believe the people with these kinds of conditions are not approachable and that they aren't really friendly. 

In reality they want want friends. Lots of them. And so you see Komi's story was no different. The difference is that she was able to find someone who would help her make friends and find someone to love. And that person was Y/N.

This is the story of Komi Shouko and Y/N L/N. A very lovely couple.