The planned out sleepover

It was Saturday morning and it felt nice to wake up late. The latest being 9 am. I got out of the couch without making any noise to wake Najimi up. I turned the stove on and made breakfast for us both. The sizzling of the stove invaded the apartment and woke Najimi up.

Najimi: Ey! Why'd you wake me up early?

Y/N: It's 9 am. Relax. Anyway do you want to eat breakfast or not?

Najimi: Oh whatever.

He gets up and puts on his slippers. I focus on making food when I felt his arms wrap around me.

Y/N: What the hell are you doing?

Najimi: What? I can't be with my bestie now?

Y/N: Depends on what you mean by "be with".

Najimi: Maybe hang with? Perhaps date? Or both?

Y/N: None. 

He smacks my ass and I can only send a bothered look to him since my hands are busy with the food.

Y/N: So, today Komi is inviting us  over to her house for a sleepover. You wanna go?

Najimi: Hmmm maybe. I was planning on inviting Yamai with us.

Y/N: What?! How the hell is she still alive?!

Najimi: The plot demands it! Anyway, I'll give her a call to see if she wants to go too.

Why would he invite Yamai of all people? Whatever. If she crosses the line again she knows I'll win again. 

I finish making breakfast and serve Najimi his food. He eats it all up happily. He drank fresh orange juice while I drank dark coffee. Kinda matches our personalities in a way. Najimi was texting while eating and gave me some more news.

Najimi: Huh, it seems Tadano and Komi are inviting another friend to come along.

Y/N: Really? Who?

Najimi: Himiko Agari.

Y/N: Never heard of them.

Najimi: She doesn't really hang out with us but maybe she will starting tonight.

After breakfast, we got dressed in normal clothes and decided to go out and buy pajamas and sleeping bags.

Najimi: I've got a list of stores I wanna go to.

Y/N: Let's do it.

I drove us over to a Walmart and got us some pajamas and snacks. Next, we went to a sports shop and bought sleeping bags for everyone. I bought a pocket knife just in case things get heated with Yamai. Najimi bought some adult board games like Dirty Minds. Typical of him.

Najimi also dragged me over to Spencers and bought a bunch of "toys" if you know what I mean. He was sucking on a dick shaped lollipop and kept looking at me while doing so.

Y/N: What?

Najimi: Nothing. I'm just imaging I'm doing this to you.

I didn't know what to say. Honestly what can I expect from him at this point.

Y/N: Aren't you into Tadano?

Najimi: Well let's say he doesn't last very long.

Y/N: I'm scared to know what you mean.

Najimi: The last time we went to Komi's house, we messed around in the bathroom and um he's definitely small and lasts like a couple of minutes.

Y/N:.......

Najimi: What? No answer?

Y/N: I'm trying to drive here.

Najimi: Shhhh. No need to get angry. If you want, maybe I can help relieve your stress.

Let's Talk!  Komi Shouko x Male Readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें