Chapter 4

Rhian's POV

"Love?." Kunot noong sabi niya.

"Y-yeah, I mean--"

"More like lust. That's actually what that was all about, and at that age I was the one asking for it. I wanted it so bad that I threatened her. Don't worry, I was at a legal age. Besides that she's our teacher, she's also in a committed relationship and later on got married." Sabi niya.

Sa totoo lang wala akong maisip kasi marami kaming teachers na may asawa na pwede nyang matipuhan. Maganda, sexy, mabait, matalino at lahat-lahat na.

"S-so uh--you were just there for *eherm* uh--"

"S*x?. Yes, absolutely." Sabi niya with a blank expression.

"B-but what do you mean you threatened her?." I gulped.

"Blackmail stuff. Like telling people that she touched me inappropriately or something which by the way I never really intended to or did in the past. Yeah, I know. Diabolical. But look, I'm not proud of it." She sincerely said.

"Why are you telling me these?." Takang tanong ko.

"I honestly don't know." Sabi niya.

SILENCE

"How can people do that 'stuff' without getting emotionally involved? I mean I don't get it--" Sabi ko.

"Well, enough about me. How about you?. Have you ever been with someone befo--of course, Chad tsk." Sabi niya.

"What? Ew!. No freakin' way!."

"What do you mean?." Kunot noong sabi nito sakin.

"Eh never naman kasi talaga akong nagkagusto dun ano."

"Sure. You knew he was into me back then and then you started to woo him tsk. And now you're denying it? Ngayon na siya na yung naghahabol sayo. Ibang klase ka rin eh no?."  Sabi niya.

"Eh ginawa ko lang naman yun kasi--" Sabi ko.

"Kasi ano?."

Wait, sabihin ko na ba?

"Wala. A-ay basta, ayoko sa kanya. Di ko siya gusto, di ko siya nagustuhan and never ko siyang magugustuhan." Sabi ko nalang.

"You seem so sure." Sabi ni Michelle.

"If I ask you to sleep with me tonight, would you say yes?." I said sarcastically.

"Yes."

"Exactly." Sabi ko.

Then I realized,

"Wait, what?." Sabi ko pa.

"W-wait, you meant that type of sleep." She suddenly realized.

"Ano ako? Tanga? Tsk. Who's crazy enough to sleep with their enemy?." Sabi niya.

And I won't deny na medyo na-hurt ako dun.

"Y-yeah, isang malaking katangahan nga naman."  Sabi ko, forcing myself to flash a smile.

..

Michelle's POV

There's no way I'm feeling guilt.

Ano ba tong ginagawa mo sakin Rhian? Di na ako to eh. I mean I shouldn't feel sorry for you. I shouldn't feel like--aaaargh!.

And out of nowhere,

"But what if we give it a try right?. I mean of course, no strings attached."

Did I seriously just said that? Like wtf?!

AWKWARD SILENCE

"I-I'm kidding, chill hehe. Anyway, matulog na siguro tayo. G-goodnight." Sabi ko nalang at nagtalukbong nalang ng kumot.

Bakit ko nga ba sinabi yun? Tsk.

KINABUKASAN

Kumakain kami ngayon ng breakfast right after we took a bath.

Magkatabi kami ni Rhian pero parang nahiya nako sa mga pinagsasabi ko kagabi, para baga akong sinapian ng kung anong espiritu na ewan.

Hanggang sa,

"I-I'll hand the full documentation to you a-and then ikaw na mag edit. Tapos yung version mo na yung ipapasa natin kay Tito De-k-kay Sir Derek." Sabi niya.

Did she seriously just called Dad Tito? Hmm weird.

Tumango nalang ako, at nagfocus lang sa kinakain ko.

"Hays grabe, di parin ako makapaniwala na ilang minuto nalang mararating na natin yung pinakatuktok ng bundok na to. I'm gonna miss this place." She said appreciatively.

"This mountain was only supposed to take a day to climb if majority of us have the strong stamina kaso ayun nga, andami nating stops. We should be home by now." Sabi ko.

"Ano ka ba? Di pa nga tayo nakakarating, uwi na agad yang iniisip mo. Pwede ba, even once in your life at least try to appreciate the little things--" Sabi ni Rhian.

"Unfortunately, your b**bs can't be one of them." Sabi ko.

"Ay grabe haha. Di naman gaanong kaliit, sakto lang kaya." Sabi niya.

"Sure."

"Look, I know you already told me that big results are always the ones credited, big things are the ones that are praised. Pero kailangan ba talaga yun? I mean we don't need audience to be great. Look, we have nothing to prove, no one to impress. And honestly, I don't get the point in trying to impress people that we don't even like." Sabi niya.

"Easy for you to say because you're not me." Sabi ko at tumayo na to wash my plate.

..

Rhian's POV

So, tumuloy na nga kami sa paglalakad hanggang sa finally nakarating na rin kami sa pinakatuktok.

Grabe, ang ganda pala dito. Pero syempre, mas maganda pa rin siya.

..

Michelle's POV

I need to distract her.

Well, what if s"x could be that one distraction that I can use against her so I could get the position?

Tsk ridiculous. Of course, she's not that dumb.

There's no freakin' way that sht would work. Besides, she's not even into girls in the first place.

Highschool palang kami nagpipilahan na yung mga manliligaw niya and I guess there were few of them that she seem to have sparked with like Mikael, Luis and Sam.

I could tell because nakikita ko silang nagkakasama around campus.

Anyways, enough of that tsk. Bakit ko ba iniisip ang mga bagay na to?.

The goal here is to get my way to that goddamn position.