Lee Yeon X Lee rang X Moo Yeong

Year: 1938

Year: 1938

Lee Yeon walking through the forest to find the golden scale. Taluipa ordered him to do this.

On the way..."Lee rang?" - Yeon shook.

He is casually waiting for him. "Here you" - He smiled and ran to Yeon.

"Aish! Jinjja! Why you bitch coming like that? I have no energy to fight" - Yeon is tired.

As soon as Lee rang held his shoulder, Yeon held his shoulder and threw him far.

"I said nah? I'm not interested to fight. Give way. I have work"

...but...someone behind him hid his head. He fell down. "Who the hell now?" - he turned and saw him. "Cheong Moo Yeong?"

"Jinjja, you bitch, chuka" - Moo Yeong attacks him. Lee Yeon is already tired. He don't have energy to fight with another mountain god.

Yeon fell down. Moo Yeong took his duduri and raised above.

"Moo Yeong, stop it..." - Yeon pleased.

Lee rang hid away with his hammer. "Nuguya...he should die in my hands. I won't let you to kill him"

Lee Yeon huffed and stood up. "You two, how dare you to intrude in my work? Huh?" - He spinned and hid both of them.

Lee rang and Moo Yeong were tied in a tree opposite side. They tried to cut the rope, but they can't. Lee yeon turned back to them.

"Yah, this is my forest. You're magic won't alive here. Just sleep until I come. Don't try to get free of the rope. Cuz...you can't"

Lee rang and Moo Yeong sighed. Yeon ran to search the golden scale.

Lee rang: nuguya?

Moo Yeong: you are his little brother, right?

"Brother?" - he smirked.

Moo Yeong sighed and thought about the past. "Lee Yeon is your very good brother. Be good to him until I kill him".

Lee rang: are you his chingu? You still have the friendship.

"Friendship..." - he smirked.

Lee rang: he always abandon me. I loved him back then but he abandoned me for his sake.

Moo Yeong: he is not like that. He won't abandon anyone.

Lee rang: then, why do you want to kill him?

Moo Yeong: He killed my hyeong. In front of my eyes. Lee Yeon killed.

Lee rang: From starting I know about Lee Yeon. He won't kill innocent. Might..., He killed your brother for some reason.

Moo Yeong: So, you still have love for him.

Lee rang: you have the friendship in your heart too...

Both started to fight with eyes. Lee rang sighed. "Let's not talk anymore"

Moo Yeong saw clouds moving.

Lee yeon found the scale and took. "Wah! It's here"

As Lee Yeon is from future, the Lee Yeon in 1938 came back to him. Present Lee Yeon widen his eyes.

"Two Lee Yeon should not be there"

Present Lee Yeon turned to him. "But I'm you-"

He hid him and took his sword. Lee yeon can't fight with him. He have no option than showing Ji-ah's photo.

"Ah-eum!" - he melted for her. Right time, Present Lee yeon hid his head and ran.

He saw that Lee rang and Moo Yeong were not there and the rope was untied.

Lee Yeon's eyes got red. "Nuguya...!"

He ran. Moo Yeong and Lee rang were took by Moo Yeong's hyeong.

He swung the sword to kill both but Lee Yeon stabbed him.

Moo Yeong thought about past that how lee Yeon killed his brother.

The same..., Hyeong came to kill Moo Yeong. That's why..., To protect Moo Yeong, Lee Yeon killed him.

Now, Moo Yeong got tears. "Why hyeong, you abandon me and always hate me...?"

His hyeong is still alive. Moo Yeong killed him and fell on Lee Yeon's shoulder and weeps.

Lee rang: he died? You killed your own brother?

Moo Yeong: everyone needs a brother like Lee Yeon. Not like my hyeong. (Crying)

Lee Yeon: why you always cry so easily...

Lee Yeon saw Lee rang. "Mwo? Do you want to kill me?"

Lee rang sighed and took his hammer.

Moo Yeong: yah, stop it.

Lee rang threw the hammer with force.

...but he didn't focus Lee Yeon. He threw in the tree and walked far.

Lee rang sat under the tree because he still love his brother.

Lee yeon threw his arm around his shoulder. He sat right and Moo Yeong sat left. Lee rang closed his face.

"Mwo? Are you going to cry?"

Lee rang weeps and layed on Yeon's shoulder.
"Gajima"

Lee Yeon: Ji-ah is waiting.

Lee rang got up. "Again you abandon me for that human lady"

Lee Yeon: You died in 2022. I can make you alive with this golden scale. Also, Moo Yeong, I'll release you from the stone.

Moo Yeong smiled and nodded.

Lee rang: whatever. Am I happy there?

Lee Yeon smiled. "you are happy and living with me. My wife cooks you naengmyeon"

Lee rang: just for naengmyeon, I'm leaving you alive. Not for you.

Lee yeon smiled and walked back. "I'll get you soon Lee rang and Moo Yeong. Annyeong"

He time travelled to 2023 and lived with Lee rang and Moo Yeong happily.