DongBang Sak X Y/n

A/n: I mentioned a fourth generation k-pop idol -Younghoon in the last part, right? Here is the fiction for you. Busan567 thanks for the thumbs up. This is for you!

And...let Y/n name be Yang Dal-Mae

[Lee Yeon carried his brother and came to see DongBang Sak]

A lady explained, "Dangbang Sak is the one who lived for more than 18,000 years on this earth. If you see him, you can save your brother".

Yeon wondered. "wah...I heard him in the children's story. So, he is real too...hmm...how is he doing this? Aish!"

Now, DongBang Sak went to meet the village doctor - Yang Dal Mae. She's healing his wounds.

"Neo yeppeoda", he is glancing at her. She sighed, "No chance to get these wounds. You did it by yourself, right?"

He smiled at her. "kirae. Just to see you. Dal-Mae, can't you look me back? I can give everything to you"

She stood up and ignored but he pulled back her hands and held her hips. "Dal-Mae, I want you. I got everything but except you. I can't live without you. Living all those years meant nothing to me but you- You are the only thing I want".

She glanced at his eyes and stabbed a needle in his shoulder. He didn't moan. "It doesn't hurt. DongBang Sak never requested this much. Please..."

She took out the needle and got up. "Look, Dangbang Sak ssi, naega wae? Naneun saram ida. I don't want to live with a devil like you. Get lost!"
She closed the curtains. (cc: why is it me? I'm a human)

He healed all the wounds with his powers and stood up and screamed. "Yang Dal-Mae, Neoneun Naekoya!" (cc: you are mine)

She wiped her tears and closed her eyes.

Time skip, Dal-Mae is with her Chingu. (cc: friend)

"You liked him a long time ago. Aniya? Then, why are you ignoring him?", Her friend questioned.

She smirked. "Do I want to accept him even though he is evil? He took plenty of souls to live young. Such an evil. Yes, I loved Dangbang Sak before I knew the truth. I'm so mad!"

DongBang Sak returned back to his place. Lee Yeon played the challenge with him. Yeon went to find the sword which can kill DongBang Sak. Whereas, Dal-Mae came to his place.

Bang Sak stood up. She sat down. "Let us end here Bang Sak ssi. I wanna play the challenge". She inserted her hands into the balls but he pushed her back with his powers. The ghost Lee rang shook and turned back.

"Neo michisseo? Dal-Mae. Hajima...", He held her hands. She cried and pushed him back. "I will. I'm going to do this. Live 5 years more with my soul"

He tied her to the wall with the magic rope. "Dal-Mae, I can't allow you to do this. I'm okay without you. I'll not follow you. I'll not trouble you or even...sa- Sarang. I'll forget you. So, please don't do this"