Imoogi X Readers : 2

Someone's POV:

Long back, imoogi - Lee Tae Ri fallen in love with a human girl when he was young. Now, he found her while chasing Nam Ji Ah and now started to follow y/n like a stalker.

Y/n gulped her fear everyday when he follows and one day she stopped and spoke out.

"Nuguya? Don't keep on following me. If you are wanting to kill me...just do it asap"

Tae Ri stepped to her and removed his mask. She blinked at his handsome look.

"Why I have to kill you?", Tae Ri replied in a deep voice like skzoo Felix.

In front of a lake :: Sitting on the Chair ::

"How are you. How is your husband, children and your family", Tae Ri lowered his voice.

Y/n smirked. "I don't have a family. Tae Ri, after you left me on that day...I lost my parents. They were died in an accident. I'm the one who survived"

He looked at her. "Are you alone? Like me..."

She looked back his eyes hummed. There comes the silence and he pulled her cheeks and pressed his lips on her lips just a second.

She raised her brows. "Did you just peck me?"

Tae Ri blushed back her hair. "Mianhae...I should found you earlier to give my love. Y/n, Will you accept me if I'm not a human?"

"Nae?", She blinked.

Tae Ri told his background story. Now, they were in a restaurant. Y/n drank wine in a bottle sip after hearing his story. "Imoogi? Okay Tae Ri...Nah! Imoogi..., Why do you like me? Don't like me."

"Is that because I Born evil and I'm a monster?", Tae Ri turned his sad face.

She huffed and looked at him. "Yah, why did you say everything to me? You didn't lie. Naega wae?"

"Because...I don't want to be a lie. At least to one person I want to be true. I don't want to live as imoogi. I want myself as Lee Tae Ri. Y/n, even in our childhood, you are only one who accompanied me when I was alone. So, I don't want my girl to be alone. I don't have a death but demons can kill me. Will you protect? Let us live together. I can turn as human only with a human girl", he held her hands.

"With me? Ottoke?", she asked.

Tae Ri smiled. "Allow me to do this".

He pulled her hips tight to his waist. "A passionate kiss. Let's do it", Tae Ri held her neck with his other hand and slowly rubbed the cheeks with his nose. Y/n closed her eyes and held his black shirt.

He hissed and started with a simple kiss but when she started to open her lips..., He turned too wild to twist on the tongue with her. Kissing deep inside each other's mouth was like a french kiss and become too wild and fast which was not expected.

The black curse (imoogi) inside him was flying like a smoke to the sky.

She slowed her lips and it become tired. Tae Ri pecked her three more gentle times to give a proper ending kiss.

They two opened their eyes and saw the sky. The black magic had completely gone.

Tae Ri smiled and inserted his fingers in the gaps of her fingers.

"Jigeum. Naega...saram ida! Gomapta!", He smiled to her. She layed down on his shoulder. "Do we want to date?"

He smirked and carried her up. "No date but...let us marry. Shall we?"

She smiled and pecked his forehead. "You are too fast..."

"Let us go to our house", he carried her and walked.

"Do you have house but...why now?", She questioned.

"Kiss is not ended. My thirst didn't Quench", Tae Ri licked his lips.

Both of them laughed with love and clingy!

Happy ending for Lee Tae Ri!!!

***

I don't even know whether this is 18+ cuz...even 15+ were knowing all the things which were so wild.

Anyways thanks for the readers and your response! Even silent readers had came up to response me in the comments. I'm so thankful to you guys!

Gomapta! I think this is not so honorific...so..."Gamsahamnida!"

Tc. Bye bye!

And one thing...These days I was sick. So, August 1 I can't make a wish. Lemme do it now.

Belated happy birthday dear STAYS like me. I make a wish to keep those 8 kids together. A special wish is to make Jisung happy as Vintage Han. Whatever the problem be...I hope Jisung oppa will be fine.

Bye...!