Demon Boss (Satori) X His Love - 1

A/n: Sometimes I would fall in love with the villians

A/n: Sometimes I would fall in love with the villians...and I love this villian so so much!!! I'm gonna make a story with him in the gumi Hobbit story line...

---

Yuki, Nyudo, Oogama, Usiuchibo where Shinigami Mercenaries under their boss Satori.

Yuki is a demon who often falls for a handsome man. In that case, her first love is her boss Satori.

Satori had lost his girlfriend million of years ago

Satori had lost his girlfriend million of years ago. His small mistake has taken over his girlfriend Akari (imaginary girl). Still now, he is fighting to find her.

Yuki puts on his shirt button. "Boss, did everything going well? Why do you want to dress up like a cafe man?"

Satori: I should be like a normal guy. Lee Yeon should not find me.

Yuki thought..."Hindwae...I like you in this shirt"

Satori stepped back and tied up the tie for himself. He told to not touch him. "Do you think that I can't hear you?"

Yuki: boss, from the starting I like you...why can't you look me back?

Satori: I have someone else in my heart. Look for another guy and also... you'll fall for another man if he was so handsome. That's make no sense. Stay with Nyudo.

Yuki sighed. "That's too bad... I'll stay alone" she went out by thudding the door.

Satori saw his fingers with tears.

Long back ago....

The hard fingers where held by a soft tiny fingers. Her tendering eyes saw him with a smile. Satori smiled back. She leaned on his shoulders and watching the view from the hill.

"What if one day I disappear?", Akari asked.

He hummed and leaned his head on her head. "Maybe... I'll try some other way to get you back. Don't you think that no one can separate us...and now, your fingers where mine, your heart is mine, your love is mine and also...You are mine! No one can take my Akari away from me"

She got up from his shoulder and raised her head and kissed so soft in his lips. He closed his eyes and kissed back so hard by clasping her hips towards his waist. He moved down to the grass by kissing so deep and tiered up on her. Both of them ended up with a smile.

Akari: You are really eating my lips. I doesn't feel like a kiss...

Satori: Huh?! Did I forget to tell that your lips were also mine?

Both of them smiled and walked together by holding hands in the sunset. He thought that her legs would pain to walk. So, he carried her tenderly.

This is how their love was so pure, true and soft until Satori helped Yuki from other demons.

He healed her wounds. "Why are you so weak?", He asked. She didn't looked him up. She just replied by holding her knees to her chest. "I'm not weak. I can freeze others"

"But...you are trembling in cold. That make no sense!", He covered her with a thick woollen. She saw him up slowly and he shined in her eyes.

"Satori! Look what I brought for you...", Akari came to him. Yuki and Akari looked at each other.

Satori: ah...I rescued her from dangerous demons.

Akari smiled. "Oh! Are you okay?"

Yuki nodded. Satori smiled to Akari and hugged her with affection. Yuki's eyes dropped out the jealous.

Satori held her cheeks and smiled. "I missed you...!"

Akari: Ah...come on! Just one night left.

Satori: That's what I mean...

Akari: Alright! Stop saying this in front of someone. You should look after her.

Akari left strawberries for him and stepped out. He ran to her and gave a peck to send her off. After she went, he sat down opposite to Yuki. "Eat this. It would taste good"

Yuki tasted the strawberries and spit it out. "It tastes awful"

Satori: ah...Most of them wouldn't like strawberries. It's okay. I'll eat everything.

Yuki glanced him. "Who is she?"

Satori: ah? Ah...My girlfriend. Soon she'll be my wife.

Yuki: is she a demon? What kind of demon? Having powers more than me?

Satori: Ani...! She's a human.

Yuki smirked and thought..."Just a human?"

Satori proceeded. "She is a weak human but she have a strong feelings for this Demon! I love her so much. We grew up together and ended up with each other"

Yuki stood up. "I didn't ask your story"

The next day, Satori waited for Akari in the hill but she didn't come.

Akari: Did her dad again locked her to not go with me? Her dad!!! Shit!

He ran to her house and screamed her name. Her dad came out. "Mwo???"

"Akari...", He replied. His father-in-law nodded and took him inside his hut and gave soup.

Dad: She went to fortune for you. Don't you regret to be in her heart?

Satori: She's in my heart too... She didn't regret it.

Dad: stop your feelings for her.

Satori: She's mine. I want to marry her.

Dad: Her dad won't allow to give his daughter to a demon.

Satori: I'll wait until her dad allows a demon to marry his daughter.

Dad smiled and nodded. "If that's the case...Her dad can't take decision against her daughter". Dad went inside. Satori widened his eyes and screamed with a huge smile. "Gomapta!!! Ani... Gamsahamnida!!! I'll come back with your daughter"

He ran out with joy to find Akari. He asked the fortune teller about akari but she was missing there.

Fortune teller: No one will tell fortune today. We are Leaving.

Satori: Then, where did she went?

Satori searched all the place and screamed. "Akariiiii!!!!!" But he can't find her.

Part 2 is coming soon...