Imoogi X Readers X Fortune Child

Japanese demon to imoogi: See, you are born to destroy this world

Japanese demon to imoogi: See, you are born to destroy this world. Don't ever imagine to live. Arresso?

Imoogi: arresso.

Lee Tae Ri (imoogi) is a college student. He put on his white hoodi and walked. You bumped into him. Your books fell down.

You: jwesonghamnida!

Tae Ri just ignored you but a book caught in his eyes. "Why Do We Live?"

Tae Ri took the book. You asked that book.

Tae Ri: are you... studying in this college?

You: aniyo. I'm an artist. Working as a partime teacher.

Tae Ri: Teacher? You look so young.

You smiled. Tae Ri proceeds to ask. "Can I... return this book tomorrow?

You: are you interested in that book? Mmm...okay. I have work tomorrow. I'll get it on Monday.

Tae Ri bowed. "Gamsahamnida"

[Dark room with study light]

Tae Ri read the book and he had a question. "Why I born like this? Will I die at the end without living the life?"

He turned on the lights and closed the book. "Am I going to catch Ji-ah or find my own path?"

Tae Ri closed his eyes.

[Monday morning]

You came with a born baby. Tae Ri pondered. "Your child...? Are you a mom?"

You smiled. "Ani. I got this child in garbage. I think she like me... that's why the child attached with me. By the way, can you hold this baby for a moment?"

"Ah...?" Tae Ri held the baby in his hands. You went somewhere. He saw the baby was smiling. "Don't smile..., I'm a dangerous monster. Am I want to eat you?"

The baby smiled and held his ring finger with her tiny soft hand.

Tae Ri: Neo...leave my finger...

[You thanked him and carried the baby]

Tae Ri returned the book. You gave another book.
"Find your own Path"

Tae Ri looked at your eyes. "Did you read my mind? What are you?"

You smiled. "I'm a psychology student. I can feel your feelings. You seems sad and lonely. I have no family and friends. Do you want to date me?"

Tae Ri: Date? No one asked me before.

You: you are completely my type. Let's meet tonight.

You smiled and went with the baby. Tae Ri sighed. "How can I go on a date? It's not my job.... aish!"

Japanese demon called him. "Ji-ah coming to your college for an investigation. Catch her"

Tae Ri hung off.

[In your home tonight]

Tae Ri saw the dinner. "Do you cooked all of the dish?"

You: nae. I'm fast to cook. Mokja.

The baby cried. "Jamkan", you went to the bedroom and carried the baby. You did ageyo for the baby. The baby laughed and enjoyed it.

Tae Ri is staring at you. You noticed him. He suddenly turned. "Lee Tae Ri, this is not your life. Catch Ji-ah...", He got up.

You came out. "I made special food for you. Are you going to waste it? Jebal, finsih your dinner and go"

Tae Ri sat down and ate. He felt it was tasty. You took kimchi with chop sticks and gave to him. He saw the hurt in your fingers.

Tae Ri held your hands. You shook.

Tae Ri: igu mwoya? You hurted while cooking, right? Who told you to do this...huh...

He got up and sat on the sofa. He puts oitment in your hurt. He sat very close to you. Your heart palpitates.

He looked at your eyes. "Don't get hurt"

You smiled and looked at his eyes. "I think, it's love at first sight. My heart have fallen for you. Can't we make our own path together?"

A silence of eyes in contact. You held his cheek and kissed him. His lips where locked at your lips. He..., Felt calmness. He closed his eyes and thought..."Make my own path?"

The baby is smiling. Tae Ri suddenly pushed you back. "Mianhae. I'm not a human you think. I'm a dangerous monster. Erase your feelings"

He ran away. Hopeless you..., Held baby's hand.

"Did I lose him?"

The baby held her hands.

[Tae Ri was beaten up by the Japanese demon]

Japanese demon: You are just a monster. Keep it in mind.

Tae Ri: I...love her. (with blood in his mouth) don't come in our path.

When the demon swung his sword, the fortune god, baby, appeared in front of them and touched the floor. The demons where threw to hell and killed.

Tae Ri came to the baby and carried. With his filled eyes, "gomawo"

[At the college]

Tae Ri pulled you inside the library rack and leaned you on the wall.

Tae Ri: Shall we date?

You can't stop blushing but tried to ignore as he pushed you back then. "I have work. Move"

Tae Ri pulled your hips to his waist. "I want it"

You pursed your lips and blocked his lips with a book. "Start your life"

Tae Ri smiled and hugged you passionately. You closed your eyes and felt safe inside his arms.

Imoogi's life started with a human girl and a fortune child...😊

😊