Rang in 23/ Yeon X Rang

Shipping this pair by ParimalaKulkarni6 suggestion.

2023 in Seoul:

2023 in Seoul:

Lee rang time travelled to 2023 to see his brother. He seems everything different. There is no war atmosphere. Everyone and everything is different from dress code to the top floor buildings. College girls started to stare him.

A girl came in cat walk to him. "Jamkanmanyo, can you give your id, Mr. Handsome?"

Lee rang can't understand. "Id?"

She smiled and held his hand. "Do you like to date me, Mr. Handsome? My name is Kang Min-ah. What's your sweet name?"

He pushed back her and stepped back. "Naneun...Lee rang ida. Already married. Aish...! Where in this world I can search this Bastard! Hyeong..." He is crying so childish and ran away from the girl. She can't understand him.

On the way he smelled something wierd. A kid is holding mint chocolate in front of him. It's shin Joo's son. "Ajussi...how are you?"

Lee rang stepped back. "Nuguya?"

He smiled. "I missed you so much"

Lee ran thought that he should know Lee Yeon. "Will you make me meet Lee Yeon?"

The kid nodded. He smiled back and..."Okay but keep away that wierd thing. I hate the smell"

Kid: it's mint chocolate. Lee Yeon ssi loves.

Lee rang: no wonder that punk loves weird things.

The kid took him to his house. Yu-ri saw the camera and pondered. Her heart raced and smiled with an excitement. She opened the door and hugged Lee rang. "Lee rang!". She even cried at his shoulder. Lee rang pushed her away.

"You? Sunwoo eun-ho?", Lee rang shook.

Yu-ri perplexed. "Neo, Lee rang aniya?"

In the hall :: Lee rang drinks the coffee :: Shin Joo came.

Shin Joo smiled. "She's my wife. It's a long story that you two have. Yu-ri and you were close".

Lee rang nodded. "Oh...Chingu?"

Shin Joo laughed. "You almost loved her"

Lee rang shook. "Mwo? Naega? How can I think her when Yeo Hee is there..."

Shin Joo: You didn't met Yeo Hee. Because of Lee Yeon, you met Yeo Hee.

Lee rang understood. "That's why she hugged me? Anyways. I came for Lee Yeon. Where is he?"

Shin Joo: jamkan. I'll call him.

Lee Yeon shook. "Mwo? Lee rang came? Wah...did he time travel? Jamkan. I'll come in five minutes"