Satori X Y/n part - 2

Satori's POV:

As he have to kill Lee brothers especially Lee Yeon, He thought about his one and only Akari.

As getting ready for the master plan to kill Yeon, he dresses up by seeing the mirror and thinking about Akari.

"These days..., I don't know how do I missed you Hindwae... now my heart is racing to see you. I feel like...one last time I want to see your face and end my life here. Without you, each and every second feels like I'm evil. I gone evil, Akari. If you are with me...I wouldn't changed, right? Wanyo! Bogosipeuyo!"

On the other hand...,

Akari was frozen in a dark cave. The last picture in her eyes was Yuki.

Flashback:

Akari got out from the home to meet Satori. While she crossed the bridge of flowers, Yuki showed up.

"Ouch! You scared me! Wae wae wae..."

Yuki smiled. "Do you love my Boss?"

"Wae...Ah, nae. Isseyo"

Yuki: How dare you can take my boss? I don't want you to love him. Leave him!

She pushed her down. As Yuki is a demon and fighting to get her master...She spelled the words, "ice"

That's were...Akari freezed. She dragged her to a dark cave and covered the cave with stones.

---

Yuki came in. "Boss, we trapped the mermaid lady and the dog. The half tailed fox will surely come"

Satori just walked out without answering her....

Time skip...

Lee rang became nine tailed fox...

Killed all the demons...

Satori came at last...

They trembled...

But...

The 1938 Lee Yeon stabbed the sword at his back.

He fell down...

Lee Yeon winked at them with a smile.

Suddenly a sound of feets rushing towards them and shouting "Satori!!!"

He saw back. The last picture he pictures is his love...the lips spelled her name so softly in the pain.

Everyone turned back to them.

Akari rushed in to him and kneeled. She started crying by seeing the sword which is stuck into his body. "Satori..."

His tears fallen down but he smiled and wiped her tears with his bloody hands. "Were you hidden these days...?"

And he saw the ice was dripping from her hair. Satori smirked. "So... it's Yuki?"

Akari: Don't talk. Get up. Let's go to take medicine. Get up...get up...

She pulled his hands up but he shook and pulled her down and held her fingers. "Akari, If we have next generation... I'll keep my promise. You should stay happy..."

Akari: but-

Satori: After you left, I became evil. I should be punished. Thanks for everything... Atleast you came before I die.

And...he... passed away.

"Satoriiiii!!!!!!", she shouted. Moo Yeong came back to her and gave pat. (He is the one who released her with fire)

Lee rang and Lee Yeon saw each other. After leaving out the place...

Time skip,

Lee rang: Satori should be punished but why she?

Lee Yeon sighed. "We became her unforgiven enemies"

Lee rang: Is there anything taulipa can't do?!

He saw him with suspicious eyes...

---

2023 - Seoul city

Akari runs to Lee Yeon and held his shoulder and hid back to him. Ji-Ah confused about why someone is close to her husband.

Akari closed her eyes and bended. "Please please please...ajussi, save me. Don't move... please! I can't get caught!"

Lee Yeon smiled that she is still alive in this new generation.

A familiar voice came with coat suit. "Come out. You can't escape"

Akari closed her eyes and sighed a second. She came out. That's Satori.

Akari: Choi Ha Joon ssi..., Please... forgive me!

Satori: For what? Spoiling my project? I invented it by spending all through my 3 years for it. All my efforts disappeared a second when you came.

Akari: That's not my fault. Enough!

Satori: Yah! It's good that I didn't kill you.

Akari: I'm not responsible for that.

Satori: Then...is that okay if I sleep with you tonight?

Akari: That's not in our contract.

Satori: You are my wife...

Akari: enough! The contract ends this year. Don't call me wife in public. Annoying to be your wife!

Satori: Then, give back my project.

Akari sighed because his both options are impossible!

Lee Yeon and Ji-Ah smiled by seeing each other for their fightings...

He coughed a bit. The fighting couples saw him.

Lee Yeon: Once we are married to someone. There is no word called contract. You two are made for each other. So, don't fight. Enjoy this...this is my gift for you two...(gave mint chocolate to them and left)

Satori and Akari saw each other up and down.

Satori: look, we are made for each other. You'll stop the contract if I make the first kiss. Don't you?

Akari: Get away from me! Stupid! (Ran away)

Satori laughed a bit. "Hey, stop there! My project...!", shouted to reach her ears and he ran to catch her speed. Both are fighting like kids.

Lee Yeon laughed and walked with his wife.

Happy ending!