The Truth

I approached HERO, KEL, AUBREY, and BASIL. "I have to tell you something." I was nervous to confess such a big secret after four years. I needed to though, so I overcame my anxiety. "I killed MARI. I threw my violin down the stairs, so she shouted at me... I was trying to get away but she blocked my way. I forgot the stairs were there and shoved her." HERO cut me off. "WHAT!? You monster!" He regained composure remembering his fight with KEL years back. "Sorry, what I mean is, SUNNY, you did... and you kept that in for four years... now I see why you stayed inside for so long." He took a deep breath.

BASIL was relieved I told our secret, since he didn't have the courage to. AUBREY ran out. I followed her and realized she just needed a moment. I collapsed onto my knees and cried. "SUNNY, that must've taken a lot of courage to say. T-thank you..." BASIL told me. Soon a nurse escorted me to my room, I agreed hesitantly.

In my room it was nerve-wracking. I never liked being alone, since you are never truly alone. I just sat there. Until I saw SOMETHING again. "Thank you for telling them SUNNY. Thank you, I love you SUNNY." Then she started to look like MARI. Makes sense since the truth was just revealed. "You're welcome MARI. Revealing the truth took a weight off my shoulder." I said. I started to feel drowsy. I fell asleep.

"Welcome to NAMELESS. Things are going to look different around here." I was a little surprised to hear this, since that meant it was reset for a 5th time. To my surprise what used to be WHITE SPACE was like the original HEADSPACE.

MEWO was here too like usual. I talked with her. "Meow. (A lot has happened.)" I opened my LAPTOP and there were new apps. I opened the CAMERA first and saw that I was SUNNY instead of OMORI. I took a photo with it, and the app asked if I wanted to save it to my journal. So I did, when I opened my journal I could see that it was reset. I would look at the other apps later.

I also noticed the lightbulb was replaced with a rainbow one that actually glows. Another detail is the tissue box was gone. My sketchbook was the same. To add onto the list of changes there were many doors, similarly to BLACK SPACE. Each door has different patterns, symbols and colors. This is no longer WHITE SPACE so I renamed it into THE HUB.

Now it's time to look at the other apps on my computer. I can list them, there is CAMERA, JOURNAL, BLACK JACK, VIDEOS, READING, CATS, SECURITY, MEMORY LANE, and SHOPPING. Seems straight forward enough. When I opened BLACK JACK it was almost the same as the real world one, but with GATOR GUYS instead of sharks. When I opened VIDEOS it was animations of my friends and I. READING encompassed story books I used to read. CATS had anything related to cats, training guides, pictures of MEWO, the STRAY CATS in faraway, cat toy shopping, and a minigame. SECURITY showed some parts of different doors, but didn't disclose which door they were. MEMORY LANE was a collection of my memories, good and bad. SHOPPING let me buy new events and characters to put in different parts of HEADSPACE. I noticed a thing called BLACK SPACE showed up, but it was a toggle. Out of curiosity I turned it on. But nothing happened.

THE HUB in general is kind of like the original HEADSPACE but more doors. There were ten doors in total. I thought I should name the doors as I go through. I went through the most plain door, and then I was awake.

I ate the breakfast the nurse brought for me, while thinking of what I should name that door. Eventually I decided on "THE HOME" since going through it made me wake up. The clock in my room showed that it was already 1pm. I wasn't supposed to sleep for that long.

I walked over to BASIL's room, without permission from a nurse. "H-hi SUNNY, what a-are you doing h-here?" He asked "W-well th-thanks for not leaving m-me..." He said straight after. "I wanted to check on you to make sure you were okay. And I wanted to apologize for hurting you. I care about you BASIL." I replied. He told me the others would be here in about an hour. As he talked I noticed his SOMETHING.

We sat together waiting for something to happen. I could tell BASIL was anxious. Eventually AUBREY came. "SUNNY, you're supposed to be resting... But that means more time to hang out with you! Ha! Also I was going to, to bring this to your room first, but you well weren't there so have this" She gave me a pink tulip. I felt my ears turn red. "HERO, and KEL are going to be coming in about 10 minutes." AUBREY told me. "O-oh ok t-then. That's great!" I said, trying to regain my composure. KEL came in, with HERO following. "Hey SUNNY! We came a little earlier than we thought we would! Me and HERO had a race! I won because HERO got out of breath." I started to get light headed, so I sat down. "SUNNY, you ok?" AUBREY asked. "Yeah, just light-headed." I answered hoping to not worry her. "So BASIL, I know I apologized once, but I wanna apologize again. Sorry for almost killing you by pushing you into the lake, calling you a creep, and stealing your photo album. I really am." She took a deep breath.

For whatever reason BASIL apologized too. Aubrey and I looked at eachother. I could tell just by looking that we both didn't understand his apology. "For what? BASIL there's no point in apologizing for nothing. I know that it is in your nature though."

"Well I-" BASIL didn't know how to explain his apology. "Heh, typical of you... apologizing for no reason. You always were a people pleaser." BASIL was startled by the sudden change in demeanor, but I stayed silent. "BASIL, SUNNY, you two want an ORANGE JOE! It's on me!" KEL shouted. We both said no. A nurse noticed I was gone and escorted me back to my room. He said that my friends could visit me though.

KEL and HERO both said no, but AUBREY said "I'm gonna go with SUNB- I mean SUNNY..." So we walked together. "Hey SUNBUN, sorry I've been acting like a jerk. Just wanted to make sure you're feeling fine. Although I kind of doubt it since, well your eye got stabbed." I saw her blush a little. "It's fine AUBREY, you're still you. And I love that about you." I replied, my ears turning red again. The nurse came in with lunch. So I ate it. "So SUNNY, I want you to always remember... I care about you. You are the best friend I could ever have. So, please take care of yourself when you move. I don't want you to leave though, but I know you have to. Sometimes I wish we were more though. But like that would ever happen." AUBREY told me. "It could happen. Just not yet. I will come back to visit. I'm not moving, to to far. I mean maybe in the future..." I stopped myself. Visiting hours ended. So I guess I was going to sleep.

A/N I HAVE THE WHOLE SECOND CHAPTER WRITTEN YOU GUYS JUST GOTTA WAIT THOUGH LOLL LOLL

A/Npt2 Also there is a whole scrapped part where aubrey tries to die after the truth is told but its scrapped because it seems ooc