BLACK SPACE?

As I went to bed, I saw myself in BLACK SPACE. Not again... I thought to myself. This place never got less terrifying. But that is it's job, to store repressed memories. The more time away from the truth I spent, the more colossal this place became.
I decided that I had to navigate this place anyways. So, time to go through door one. I found myself whispering. As I went towards this door, I noticed the door changed from being void of life, to having the pattern of the sky

I opened it to see SOMETHING, but it quickly disappeared. There was no ground, and I was just walking in the sky. I walked and walked, hoping I could eventually see something. My legs were getting tired, and by now the door was completely gone. I noticed a FLOATING MIRROR, and when I looked in, my eyes were the pattern of the sky. When I stopped staring, I saw BASIL, which in BLACK SPACE isn't usually a good thing.

I followed him anyways, and he began to speak, "Hey, OMORI I need to tell you something..." Usually by now his quick demise would follow. I wondered to myself if since I already knew it would be different this time. Low and behold, it was "I'm sorry." He quietly stated and ran off. I followed him knowing that usually a key would be around where he goes. There wasn't though, there was the real looking versions of my friends though. "Hey SUNNY, I just wanted to talk with BASIL, could you leave." AUBREY asked.

I refused though. KEL asked the same thing but in a sterner voice. Next it was HERO's turn, and they kept repeating it. The more they repeated it, the more aggressive they got. Soon, they all transformed into SOMETHING. I ran away and found the key. A red hand popped out and brought me to a forest. Usually, they bring me back to THE HUB. I thought to myself. I wandered the forest, hoping to get back.

The forest felt endless. Kind of like the LOOPING FOREST in BLACK SPACE 2. Soon I found STRANGER, "You came back for me again. You can't help but be curious. This place is not for you anymore SUNNY." I knew this, but sleep was still important. I found a key next to him. So of course, I equipped the key, and I saw one of the hands. I let it touch me, and I was back in THE HUB. The door was gone.
I figured it would be a good idea to count how many doors there were, and I could count a total of 12, but there would've been 13 if I hadn't gone through that door. I looked in the CAMERA app again, and I had a sky eye now. So maybe I am going to get added features with each door. I guessed.

    I toggled off BLACK SPACE for the next time I went to sleep. I went through the next door. But instead of staying here, I woke up again. It was the middle of the night though. My door was locked. When I went back to sleep, I was back in THE (WHITE SPACE) HUB. I went through a door that had THE FAVORITE on it. I was now in NEIGHBOR'S ROOM. "Hey! SUNNY We've been waiting for you! KEL stole my stuffed toy AGAIN!" AUBREY told me. "Oh I know, can you get my stuffed toy for me SUNNY, Pretty please?" She asked me. A pop up appeared saying, "Hi... you have to unlock a memory from MEMORY LANE to continue... Please continue in this area later." I guess that's what the SHOPPING app was for.

    I named this door "THE MAIN QUESTLINE". I went into a different door, hoping it was an already fully unlocked area. This door was purple. As I went in I saw AUBREY with pink hair but mostly the HEADSPACE variant. "Hi..." She said sadly. "What's wrong AUBREY?" I asked her. "Well OMORI is gone now. Also, how do you know my name?" I realized some people in the doors wouldn't recognize me. AUBREY started walking away, so I followed her. I saw a cliff. The thing was that MARI was the cliff. "Hey SUNNY, now I'm the cliff-faced one! Isn't this cool!" She told me.

    I saw AUBREY jump off the side, and she landed into a kiddie pool. I jumped down to save her, but on my way I started to look like OMORI again, but I could control that better now. "OMORI! You came to save me! I thought you were gone for good." Her hair wasn't pink now because the water washed it out. I landed and then I woke up.