Why couldn't they find me already.

Time to go through the next HEADSPACE door. As I walked through, I was in a castle. Similar to SWEETHEART's castle, but themed in blue instead of pink. "Hey SUNNY! I captured SWEETHEART's castle and turned it into a space lair." Capt. SPACEBOY said, popping out from a room. I explored the renovated castle. I saw the hatch to go into the dungeon, so I went there first. Shockingly, AUBREY was there. "SUNNY! You have to help me! Capt. SPACEBOY doesn't realize I'm in here, and I've been surviving off of expired pickles." A worried friend requested.

    I noticed I had a sandwich in my inventory, so I gave her it. "Thank you SUN-BUN! You're my hero!" She followed me out of the dungeon. AUBREY has joined your party. I liked having AUBREY around. HEADSPACE was more lonely with its current setup. I found another door within the castle. Well it was more of a trapdoor. The trapdoor brought me to THE MAIN QUESTLINE.

    As I walked with AUBREY, I found HERO, KEL, BASIL, and MARI enjoying a picnic. "Hey little brother! Would you like to join us for a picnic?" I did. It was quite relaxing. "I was planting some little sprouts, and was wondering if any of you wanted to see them... Would you?" A polite friend offered. We walked over to BASIL's house. When I walked in I was brought back to THE HUB. I guess that door isn't ready yet. Maybe I'll have to buy another thing from the shop. I named the door that lead me there "SPACEBOY's CASTLE" So far I have gone through... I counted the doors in my head. SPACEBOY's CASTLE, THE MAIN QUESTLINE, HOME, and one BLACK SPACE door. I was doing good.   

I walked through another door, this one was glowing neon lavender. There was a glowing MARI statue. The statue was adorned in many purple lights, which caused the glowing. I spotted a building behind it. When I walked in, MARI was there. "Oh hello little brother. I'm just helping create a plan to stop these creatures everywhere. Be careful once you walk out of the building!" I was confused at MARI's strange comment, I was wondering if it could've been the BLACK SPACE creatures that terrorized me.

When I walked out, to my relief it was just giant SPROUT MOLES. Wait, giant SPROUT MOLES. That's when I realized just how strange this adventure would be. I've explored 4 doors now. That leaves 6 more.

BASIL's POV

    It was almost midnight. Why couldn't I be found already? The one who kidnapped me was scary. I didn't know who they were. They kept a mask on all the time. Everything would've been fine if I just didn't answer. I missed my friends.

    I had no idea what the mystery person would do to a weakling like me. I wanted to escape. I had no idea where I even was. I didn't know if I was in the woods, the city, the suburbs, faraway, anywhere. The problem was all the windows were boarded. On my way here I snapped a picture of him after grabbing my dusty camera in a rush, which thankfully had some leftover film, and dropped the picture. I needed to show any clue I could to my friends. What clue would I show when I'm in here though. I had already searched for a key, with no luck to be scavenged. The more I use my luck the worse. Maybe I deserve this... maybe this was my fate. I saw SOMETHING, it surrounded me. It engulfed me. The longer I waited the more fear enveloped me. I needed to escape. I attempted to lockpick the door, but I failed.

    I need to leave this awful home. I couldn't stand being in here any longer. I wanted to leave. I needed to. I saw a mirror. I could see SOMETHING all around me. "Everything will be okay. Everything will be okay. Everything will be o-" I heard footsteps. "Make me some food, or I'll punch the soul out of you." It was 3am.     I tried everything to calm down. Nothing was working.

I felt a tightness in my chest. It was getting harder to breathe. I felt the need to go into the fetal position. Everything was going to be okay. Except nothing was ok. SOMETHING was overwhelming me.

SUNNY's POV

    As I fought the giant SPROUT MOLES I felt myself waking. In a disoriented haze, I shouted something. I couldn't remember what it was. I woke the others up. "SUNNY? What are you doing up already...?" A groggy AUBREY asked. I couldn't answer. POLLY quickly packed up the bags, and off we went again. We had no time to spare.

    Eventually we met up with the other group somehow. "KEL! I told you that we were going in a circle!" ANGEL whined. I got started. I saw a person running from the east. "You gotta get out of here! There's someone chasing me!" The terrified person said. BASIL could've been kidnapped so we had to keep going. Hours later we find a house, with boarded windows. This might be where BASIL is. "Now KEL, don't knock until we know it's sa-" HERO was cut off by KEL knocking. Someone opened the door, and I saw BASIL's SOMETHING. He had to be in here. "SUNNY, I will protect you."
AUBREY said, taking her bat out. We saw BASIL. He was desperately trying to get out of the house. We walked in, the guy seemed intimidated. KEL didn't know I had an extra knife with me. It was for self defense.

"Everyone came to s-s-save me!" BASIL cried. He rushed up to hug me.

    The kidnapper came up to us, and was ready to attack. He grabbed my knife, and tried to slash me. I dodged. AUBREY whacked him with her bat, and he fell over. The unknown person was bleeding out. I grabbed BASIL since he was weakened from not enough food. HERO noticed this too. When we got out, it was dark. We walked in the dark for a while, so that way the person couldn't follow us. So HERO set up camp again. Then I fell asleep.