T H R E E

𝘐'𝘷𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘢 𝘴𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘷𝘦, 𝘦𝘯𝘫𝘰𝘺.

♥️

C H A P T E R T H R E E

D A Y T H R E E

Waking up today morning was a little more difficult than every other day because of the  how severe the abdominal cramps I had felt.

Periods.

But seeing Zack by my side holding me in his embrace kept my hopes up, I slowly slipped out of his grip and went straight to the restroom.

I searched through the medicine cabinet where I had kept my pain relievers and sighed upon locating it. My body had taken a toll on me after my babies had passed, and my period cycles had been even more painful than ever before.

It'll hurt physically for a year or so but it'll get better with time.

That's what the doctor had said except physical pain felt so much more bearable than mental pain.

After freshening up, I headed out of the washroom to find Zack still sleeping.

I approached the bed silently, the room lit warmly by the bedside lamp's soothing glow. Sadness, anxiety, and a strong sense of empathy pervaded the air. I couldn't help but notice Zack's exhaustion and the lines of sadness and pain that had grown all too familiar as I sat down next to him.

I gently took his hand in mine and instantly felt the weight of all of his problems. It gave me a sense of stability and security to firmly hold his hand in mine. A secret word of support was sent by the touch, assuring him that I would stand by his side no matter what.

I leaned in and gave him a soft kiss, pressing my lips to his in a kind and caring gesture. It was a small gesture, but it embodied my love and my desire to comfort others in any way I could. My heart overflowed with a range of feelings as I kissed his hand, including love, sympathy, and a desire to ease his suffering.

I spoke to him in a soothing, low voice, expressing my sincere worry for him and my intense desire to make him happy once more. I said softly, "I wish I could take away all your sadness that I see in your eyes, Zack," with a hint of melancholy in my voice. "Seeing you in this condition and knowing that you are carrying such burdens hurts me so much more than it hurts you."

I took a moment to gather my thoughts before moving on. I firmly asserted, "Zack, you deserve so much better than what you're going through right now." "I also want you to know that the darkness you're going through is passing. Although it might seem impossible, I assure you that it will end.

I said those words with a twinkle of hope in my eyes, intending to foster a spirit of optimism in Zack's heart. I wanted him to think that there was relief from his suffering, a light at the end of the dark tunnel. Even though I wasn't able to foresee the future with absolute precision, my words conveyed my undying faith in his strength and determination.

I softly muttered, "I promise that it will," my voice a blend of love and assurance. Together, we'll take on these difficulties head-on and overcome them stronger. Zack, you are not by yourself in this. I'll be there for you every step of the journey to love, support, and guide you back to happiness.

My hand was still firmly clasped in his when I sat down by his side once I had finished speaking, providing comfort and company. I prayed at that very time that my words had touched his heart and ignited a glimmer of hope amid the despair.