Chapter 2-

I got out of bed wrapped in blankets.

I had to come and see the face of the man who was praised so much in the novel.

It's a face I'll be seeing for the next 5 years, so I'm curious.

Before going to meet the male lead, I looked in the mirror one last time and checked on my outfit.

I couldn't go out with a weird look.

Looking at myself in the mirror objectively, I was quite lovely.

The only thing I was satisfied with was this appearance.

Pink hair that is fluffy like cotton candy.

Large, round, pale water-colored eyes.

The girl, who had just turned fifteen, looked as lovely as a baby rabbit.

I didn't ask for anything, and if this is enough, I won't be ashamed to meet the male lead.

I made up my mind and asked Bella.

"The male lead, no, where is my husband?"

"Yes? Ma'am, what about the duke?"

"He's still my husband, so why can't I look at his face?"

Seeing Bella's worried face, I added a word.

"I won't want to divorce him until he's at least grown, so don't worry."

"Ah! Yes! I will guide you!"

I may feel a little bit sad that they care more about him than me, but I was satisfied with Bella's attitude.

Of course, the master they serve is more precious to them than me than who they just met today.

Such loyalty to this poor family.

After all, working in this ruined family isn't usually a matter of loyalty.

...By the way, are the employees here on paid salaries?

Wouldn't that be unpaid work?

When I think of my bosses from my part-time jobs in my previous life, my body twitched again.

Apart from the exciting start, we quickly arrived at the male lead's room.

His room wasn't too far from mine since it was right next to it.

"Isn't this pretty close?"

The castle I saw on my way in was so big that I thought I had to walk for a long time.

"Oh, I purposely made it close. That makes it easier to manage."

Ah. I understand.

Now, the servants cannot manage this huge castle.

I knocked on the door.

There was no answer.

I knocked on the door again.

Still, there was no answer.

I felt something strange and turned to Bella.

"Uh, well. He's usually in his room by this time... I'll find out and come back!"

After Bella left, I waited a moment before opening the door.

I tried to wait outside if possible, but the hallways in this castle were very cold. When I entered the room,

I saw blankets on top of blankets on the bed, which had clumped like worms.

Wait, you were in the room?