Chapter 5-

When I opened my eyes, the sun was already high in the sky.

I jumped up in surprise, and somehow my side felt hot.
Oh, right.

While patting Ruth until he fell asleep yesterday, I also fell asleep because I had ran all day long.

"Ruth, why did you sleep there like that? Without a pillow?

"Yeah..."

"Oh my."

I rubbed Ruth's cheek, which had a mark from the blanket.

The warmth and the soft texture of his skin felt good.
Ruth showed no signs of distaste from being touched by me .

"What about Bella? She should have come to wake you up in the morning. How long did you sleep? I know I overslept."

"She came, but I sent her away. You went to sleep late last night, so you can sleep in a little more."

I felt tired when I stretched . It had been a while since I last moved like that, and the muscles all over my body didn't hesitate to complain.

When I got out of bed, Ruth followed along with me.
We found Bella cleaning my room.

After we ate the meal Bella prepared, I sat in front of the dressing table.

I will definitely deal with Frug today.

Now that I have the male lead's permission, I have nothing to hesitate about.

Bella asked while combing my hair.

"Madam, how can your hair be so soft? Did you know that everyone is making a fuss trying to see who would serve the Madame?"

"Why me?"

"What do you mean why? It's because you're so lovely. When you walk around holding hands with the Duke,
everyone swallows their tears because it's so cute. I'm proud that I'm the only one who's this close to you!"

"Really?"
"Yes! So can you not change your maid?"

"If Bella makes me pretty today, I'll let it slide."

"Madam is beautiful no matter what she does. Hmm. What should I do?"

Bella seemed to be really worried.

I tied my hair in pigtails while I was busy thinking about
how to handle Frug.

This hair was awkward because it was the first time I've done it in decades, including in my previous life.

"Isn't this weird?""

Bella shook her head adamantly when I asked as I fiddled with the pigtails.

"Not at all! You're so lovely! If we go out like this, everyone might faint because of your cuteness."

"Is that so? Ruth, what do you think?"

When I asked Ruth, who was waiting next to me, he put his hands on both his cheeks and said.

"So pretty."

That kid already knows how to please a person's heart.

Listening to the two, it did look really good.

Yeah. I'm still young and this body is naturally very pretty.

I'm going to keep this hairstyle then.

Okay, today is pigtails day.

I smiled happily and headed to the office with Ruth.
Frug sat in the chair in the office today, and looked quite arrogant as Ruth came in.