Chapter 9: Are you Crazy?!

A couple of days had past and Ven, Albus and Scorpius were plotting. They were having a hard time figuring out if the rumors were true. If Hazel really had a crush on Ven. It didn't matter what Ven tried. Sit by her, converse with her, say hi to her in the halls.

Nothing worked.

"I've got it!" Albus said at lunch, "We have to do something life threatening towards Hazel!"

"I'm sorry what?" Scorpius said.

"Tell me more," Ven said, Scorpius gave a displeasing look, "The sooner this is over the better everything will be."

"Alright Ven you'll play the hero and when Hazel is in trouble...you save her from the ramparts!!"

"Okay and how do you plan to create this life threatening situation?" Scorpius asked in disbelief.

"We get a werewolf from the forbidden forest, and bring it into the castle."

"You've got to be joking," Scorpius said, "That the most rubbish thing I've ever heard. We aren't going to even going to make it out of the forest."

"Now where is your sense of adventure?" Ven said teasingly.

"Yeah haha. You've got to have more of a plan then that, Albus," Scorpius said.

"Let's head to the library," Albus said.

The three of them left their half empty plates and headed to the library. Ven and Scorpius sat in the most vacant area. While Albus went to get a book on Werewolves and came back within a minute.

"Well, I found the book. With a little help of course," Albus said.

Ven turned around to see Marigold. Albus sat down next to Scorpius and Marigold sat next next to Ven.

"So, I was in the neighborhood and well...werewolves is an interesting subject," Marigold said suspiciously.

"Yeah, I know normally we don't learn about werewolves as first years, but it came up in our class with Professor Binns," Scorpius started to explain, "We started talking and the three of us were interested for more then what Professor Binns' knowledge could offer us. Which lead us to this moment."

"Oh, interesting," Marigold said, who seemed convinced, "Well, I must be going."

Albus and Scorpius smiled. Ven waved as Marigold got up to leave.

"See you next period Ven," Marigold said as she walked away.

Once she was out of sight. Albus and Scorpius freaked out.

"Told YA!" Both of them said winking and pointing their fingers at Ven.

"No, no, no, no, no. She hasn't sat by me in class. Just because she knows my name-"

"Bro, you've got her on the ropes," Albus said lying on his back and pretending to climb a rope.

"We'll see," Ven said with some doubt, "Back to our werewolf discussion."

"Right," Albus said, "Well this says that a person who has been bit by a werewolf, will transform...every month at the occurrence of a full moon."

"So, there's a safe way to do this," Scorpius said.

"Meaning?" Albus asks.

"That if we kidnap the werewolf in human form, bring him back to the castle in a secret location, and somehow lure the werewolf to a specific location, when it turns, then you can play hero. Safely," Scorpius said proudly.

"I'm glad you care about my well-being," Ven said.

"ALL of our well being. I also have the perfect spell you can use," Scorpius said.