19.

AUTHOR'S POV

"I don't know what you are talking about Hyung? Is it because you also want Kim Taehyung for your product publicity deal? Then you can convince him on your own but it seems like your company doesn't have an eligible employee for it." Jungkook mocked him knowing very well that Yoongi is going to get angry.

"Listen here you brat. I know tae's family will never want him to accept any publicity deal. But if he still accepted it then I am sure you are the reason behind it. That Omega whoever it is can't do anything until and unless you help him." Yoongi responded fuming in and anger and Jungkook was smirking seeing his hyung like this.

"Well first thing is that the Omega you are talking about has a decent name Jimin. And I didn't helped anyone. You should know that Taehyung come here willingly to sign the deal. And I heard that Lee technologies are making 10 couple smartphones set with Taehyung's face customised on it. " Jungkook said making other alpha's blood boil in possessiveness.

" YAH.. you won't dare to gift those smartphones to anyone. Or else our frendship will end." Yoongi screamed. He was sure that he would have killed Jungkook by his chopsticks if he was in front of him.

"Hmmm.... Let me think about it... If I didn't give those gifts to my other business partners then don't you think they'll think of it as a disrespect and cancel the deal with my company. So how about you compensate it Hyung. " Jungkook played his card on correct timing smirking cause he knew that Yoongi also likes Taehyung and he will never let his Omega's customised phones to go to other people.

" How much..? " Yoongi asked seriously this timing calming himself cause he knew that Jungkook is too clever when it comes to playing such business games. It doesn't matter for hjm if another party is his own bestfriend.

" Nothing much just 100 million won for each smartphone set. " Jungkook said casually making hyunsik's eyes widen in shock.

Hyunsik thought is his boss really asking for this much amount for fake smartphones? Cause he was informed that only one set of phones which will reach Yoongi has real features of Taehyung's face and other 9 sets were dummy. As Taehyung didn't want anyone else than Yoongi to have that smartphone set.

"Poor Yoongi-shi..." Hyunsik thought when Yoongi agreed for the deal.

Tzuyu come back to marketing department and everyone was curious about if Jungkook accepted her invitation or not?

"Ms. Tzuyu did boss accepted the invitation? Or not yet?" One of the employees asked over excitedly.

"Actually I invited him but you guys already know he never attend any parties. Plus Mr. Jeon said that he is busy with new project from planning department. So I don't think he can join us. But he promised that he will try to come if he finished his work fast. " Tzuyu explanation as she didn't want to embarrass herself.

"I even told him that it's jimin's welcome party but I don't think he will be able attend. " Tzuyu continued implying that Jungkook don't care even if it's jimin's welcome party.

All other employees were disappointed but Jimin was thanking the moon goddess for fulfilling his wish as he was so happy that he didn't have to face that arrogant alpha anymore. At least he can enjoy the party happily.

At evening after his work Jimin was waiting for taxi outside the company but a luxurious car stopped in front of him and he knew it was Jungkook's car. Soon a cute face of Yeona peaked out of the window calling him to join her in car.

As soon as Jimin entered the car Yeona jumped out of Jungkook's lap and went to Jimin securing herself comfortably in her pretty angel's lap hugging him saying that she missed him.