37.

AUTHOR'S POV

The next day jimin's phone started ringing in the morning who was still sleeping not wanting to wake up at all. He cut the call for the first time but when the phone started ringing again he picked it up.

"Who is this?" Jimin asked in irritation. He was peacefully sleeping but now someone disturbed his sleep.

"Seems like you already forgot me Jimin." The person on the other side of the call said and Jimin opened his eyes in shock. It was Tzuyu who called Jimin. But why? What does she want from him now?

"What do you want?" Jimin asked in anger.

"Nothing just wanted to ask how are you? And how is your relationship?" Tzuyu said in a mocking tone. She just got a news recently that Mrs. Jeon was starting preparations for Jungkook's engagement with Jimin. And she couldn't believe her ears. This can't be true right?

"What does my relationship have to do with you? And I am perfectly fine. I am cutting the call if that's what you want to hear." Jimin said but before he could cut the call Tzuyu spoke again.

"Do you really think Jungkook loves you? He just loves your face which matches with the person he actually loves. "

" Stop your nonsense. " Jimin said in anger. He felt like his heart had been stabbed. But he knew Tzuyu was just trying to ruin his relationship with Jungkook so he didn't care whatever she said.

"This is the truth. Who do you think Yeona's real omega parent is? He is the one who Jungkook loves. Otherwise he won't sleep with anyone and even have a pup with them. You're just a substitute for Yeona's real omega parent." Tzuyu said making Jimin's blood boil. She just wanted to break Jimin at any cost.

"If you don't believe me you can go and check Jungkook's study room. The last drawer of his study table has a painting of Yeona's real omega parent." Tzuyu continued when Jimin went silent on the other side of the phone. She was satisfied with the silence. She thought her plan was working perfectly fine. But Jimin's next response stunned her even more and her hatred towards Jimin has increased again.

"Well at least I am a substitute. You couldn't even be that one. If you're done with your bullshit. Bye." Jimin said mocking tone and cut the call. He was hurt even though he didn't show it to Tzuyu. Was she saying the truth? But no! He believes in his alpha. He will never do something like this to him right?

Then Jimin decided to sleep again not thinking about anything as he was too sore due to last night.

Jimin woke up in the afternoon and went to have lunch. He didn't have any work at the office today so he was free. Then he asked the servant where Jungkook is? Soon Jimin joined Jungkook in his study room where he was working on some documents.

Jungkook smiled at Omega when he entered the study room. He told him to take a seat besides him while he was working. Jimin thought Jungkook looked more handsome while working like this seriously. He was staring at his face falling for alpha even deeper. Then suddenly Jungkook's phone rang and he went outside to take a call.

"Why didn't he talk here?" Jimin thought but then he shrugged his thoughts watching Yeona's photo which was on Jungkook's table. She was looking so cute in it. Then Jimin thought about Yeona's real omega parent. Why did they leave her? Don't they know how hard it is for a pup to be away from their omega parent at a young age? How can they be so cruel towards their own pup?

Then suddenly he remembered Tzuyu's call conversation and his eyes went towards the last drawer of Jungkook's study table. Even though Jimin believe Jungkook but he couldn't keep his curiosity anymore and Jungkook was still in call so he decided to check by himself.