34.

AUTHOR'S POV

"What are those rules?" Jungkook asked patiently.

"you can't touch me without my permission until I want it. "Jimin started.

" B-but? " Jungkook wanted to oppose but he stopped when Jimin glared at him.

" You will smile at least 5 times a day when you look at me. You look more handsome when you smile."

" Okay. " Jungkook just agreed since he has no other option now.

" Many boyfriends prepare a lot of surprises for their boyfriend. So you better do that for me or else I will leave you. " Jimin nearly threatened the alpha who just gulped.

"I will add other rules when I feel like. These are enough for today. " Jimin said and Jungkook lifted him in bridal style to take him in the dining area. He placed Omega on the chair and soon they heard Yeona's voice.

"Pretty angel I thought you were lost. Where were you?" Yeona asked innocently climbing on Jimin's lap hugging him tightly as if he would disappear if she didn't.

"Dad was scared of darkness so a pretty angel slept with dad." Jungkook said shockingly to both Jimin and the servant who was just behind them. The servant saw Jimin wearing Jungkook's clothes and understood that his guess was right.

"But why are you wearing dad's clothes?" Yeona asked again but before Jimin could answer anything she saw her favourite dish and told Jimin to feed her soon forgetting everything else.

Jungkook messaged hyunsik to fix an appointment with Dr. Kim. Jin finding Jimin at the hospital entrance was suspicious. Jungkook wanted to know everything so he could investigate about Jimin's past.

After receiving okay from hyunsik he started searching on his phone 'how to surprise your boyfriend?'. He was scared that if didn't do everything Omega would really leave him.

After lunch Jungkook told the servant to take Yeona to her grandma. He informed Jimin to change since they were going on their first official date.

Soon Jimin came out after changing. And saw alpha waiting for him in the living room looking handsome as ever.

(Jimin's outfit?)

(Jimin's outfit?)