53.

AUTHOR'S POV

Yoongi thought he was hallucinating cause he was seeing things isn't he? But then he remembered he just drank green tea so there was no way he was drunk, was he? Then why is he seeing Taehyung standing at his mansion's entrance?

"Boss Mr. Kim came here after you went out. I told him you're not here but he insisted on waiting for you till you come back." Yoongi's watchman told him. Now Yoongi was sure he wasn't seeing things and tae is really here. But why? Wasn't he supposed to be in the US?

"Before you say anything check this." Taehyung said showing him a medical report. Yoongi's eyes widened by it.

"And this one also." Taehyung continued giving him an ultrasound making him lose his mind.

Just a moment ago Yoongi was telling Jungkook that at least he has a daughter who can keep his omega with him while he has nothing

Just a moment ago Yoongi was telling Jungkook that at least he has a daughter who can keep his omega with him while he has nothing. And now he was holding an ultrasound of his and Taehyung's baby in his shaky hands. He controlled his emotions and looked at Taehyung.

Taehyung was looking back at the alpha with unsure eyes. When he was just going to start a new life without Yoongi he found out that he was pregnant. First he decided to raise the pup on his own without telling the alpha but then he thought Yoongi deserves to know about his pup.

So he comes back to Korea as fast as he can. Even now he was not expecting much from Yoongi. If Yoongi refused to take care of their pup then he was going to go back to the US and raise the pup on its own.

"You must be cold since you're standing for a long time." Yoongi said covering Taehyung by his coat and taking him inside. He made Taehyung sit on the couch in his living room and ordered his servant to make some soup for Taehyung. He kept asking him questions like is he okay? Is he feeling any pain? Is he hungry since pregnant omegas get hungry?

Taehyung was feeling like it wasn't his Yoongi hyung. The alpha was acting too good to be true. He felt like he saw some other person in the form of his alpha. Yoongi didn't even mention if he wants to take care of the pup with him or not? He didn't even question anything about the pup. And now he was even feeding him soup saying it's good for his health.

"Hyung are you sure it's you? You are not sick right?" Taehyung asked by checking the temperature of Yoongi by touching his forehead but it was normal.

"Of course I am fine. What can happen to me? But look at you. You're looking too thin. You should eat more. We can't let our pup starve right?" Yoongi said softly and then told his servant to make something for Taehyung to eat.

Taehyung was still in shock. Yoongi was acting the same as he was with Taehyung before he came to the Min family. He was talking with him in the same soft tone and even taking care of him like he used to do in the past.

"Boss do you want me to prepare a guest room for Mr. Kim?" The servant asked.

" No. He will sleep in my room. It's more comfortable for him there. " Yoongi said again shocking Taehyung. Since Yoongi moved to Min mansion he couldn't even enter inside since Yoongi told all of his bodyguards and watchman not to let him enter inside. But today Yoongi was even letting him go inside his room.