Case of Assault Incident Class B

Class B 580 CP 60 = 640

"Basically, a guy named Sudo from Class D got into a fight with some Class C students. I've only heard that it's something about the starter selection in the basketball club. Apparently, Class C had attacked first, and he was being framed for it. They're looking for more witnesses who could help them."

"If this Sudo person really is good enough to be approached as a starter, then that would explain how D got so many more class points. Isn't it the same for your club, Katsuragi?"

"Ah, you're part of a club, Katsuragi-kun?"

"...the video game club."

"As expected of Katsuragi. That you joined a club is more surprising."

"As God, I have a duty to also help sheep that look for guidance."

Once more, Katsuragi Keima had to wonder just why did the Real continue to drag him into its problems when all he wanted to do was play games in his Ideal. At the end of classes, two of his classmates had dragged him behind one of the school buildings.

On one side, Honami Ichinose, the bright leader of Class B. She had apparently talked to some of her Class D friends and heard about the situation. Compared to a classic Class Representative who was a stickler to the rules, Ichinose resembled more a modern Class Rep who was the glue and leader of the class.

On the other, Kanzaki Ryuji, her right-hand man. Even if that sounded a bit derogatory Kanzaki didn't seem to mind at all. He seemed rather comfortable knowing he was Ichinose's second-in-command in a sense. Recently, he'd try to randomly chat with Keima for reasons that escaped the gamer.

They were the unofficial heads of Class B. No, Ichinose and Kanzaki were the actual "Class Representatives" in title, so Keima had to wonder why they had to force him into this. Only Class B would create random titles so people felt good.

They had even asked if he wanted one which he replied that the only title he'd always wear was that of the "Capturing God."

Hoshinomiya-sensei had teased he should be "Teacher's Servant" due to his collar but Ichinose had adamantly refused.

So, the class settled on "Class Advisor."

Ignoring his feelings on the matter, the two class reps had started involving him in meetings regarding class issues. Neither seemed to mind that he just continued playing games on his PFP, rarely giving his own input. Ichinose was the friendly tolerant type but even Kanzaki always looked like he expected something from the gamer.

Then again, Keima did create the school's Gaming Club. With his perfect grades and Hoshinomiya-sensei's approval, Keima was able to create a place he could play his games in peace. He sat on a throne made up of two rows of controllers combined with a 3x2 grid of 32" monitors.

Sadly, it was starting to get crowded as it was becoming the most popular club in school slowly overtaking even sports clubs. The subject had been long since requested but it was finally due to Keima's abilities that the club had gotten the okay so it wasn't hard to find members. It helped that Keima, himself, supplied all of the monitors, consoles, and controllers. There was even a way to gain PP as Keima used the funds purely on tournaments.

Even if 60 to 70 percent of the population were already part of a club, most took it as a past time. Rather than Art or a Sport, for most teenagers, playing video games sounded like a fun way to get PP. However, most did not realize that, even in video games, the skill gap could be just as devastating as in real sports. The silver lining was even if one remained a bench-warmer,