Deserted Island Special Test Part 1 Class C

Class C Day 2

Ryūen Kakeru sighed.

Currently, he was enjoying himself leaning against a beach chair wearing only a pair of swimming trunks. Set on the small table next to him was a cold bottle of water and a plate of barbecue, the scent of cooked spiced meat still fresh. This felt like paradise.

On his front, a tropical beachside where all of his classmates were enjoying themselves to the fullest. Some were enjoying themselves with a good swim. Others had set-up a net to play some beach volleyball.

On his left, a treasury of supplies, ranging from all kinds of food to coolers filled with chilled drinks, perfect to stave away the glaring sun above.

On his right, his platoon of loyal subordinates. From Ishizaki to Yamada, each one standing at the ready to heed his call. Even Ibuki was there with a typical scowl on her pretty face.

Of course Ryūen needed to let her know such things weren't allowed in his kingdom.

"Mio, why don't you go and join the other girls on the beach? Seeing you in a jersey is a blemish on the sight in front of me."

"You..." Mio did her best to hold back the anger simmering within her. She honestly didn't care what the asshole said as she had bigger complaints at the moment. "Is this really, okay?"

"Oh?" Ryūen lowered his gaze to look her in the eye. "You're questioning my methods?"

"I would if I could make sense of them." She folded her arms, scowling as she looked to the side. "Are we really just going to play around?"

"Of course, that was the contract I made with Takamine, after all. Which reminds me, why don't you go make sure Hiyori has a good time. She's been moping since she heard Takamine didn't come."

"Ugh. Fine. With a frown on her face, Mio left towards the rest of the class.

"Yamada go follow her. Make sure they eat something good."

"Yes, boss."

The large man left to follow after Mio, leaving only Ishizaki and the other two. Actually, Ryūen needed both of them gone due to guests from Class D he was expecting to arrive soon. It was a bit too early to have those two by his side.

For now, he would have these three, who had caused Class D a bit of trouble, look to be subservient under him. This would grow his image in their eyes of the true boss of Class C. Ryūen had sent the two earlier carrying drinks and snacks, not just to rub it in but also as an invitation to visit Class C's base camp.

Resting his heads on his hands, Ryūen looked the relaxed vacationer every other class must be thinking he was. He turned his gaze back to see three figures in red and white jerseys walk up to him. With a lazy yet relaxed tone, he greeted them with an appropriate royal welcome from a king.

"Yo."

All that got him was a scalding glare from the girl at the forefront of the group. Her angry gaze would roast him harder than the sun above if it could.

"You seem to be living the luxurious life."

Horikita Suzune. A girl who had many rumors surrounding her. A girl who had the student council under her control with the vice president wrapped around her finger and also shared the same last name as the current president. All Ryūen knew was that this was the girl who had led the trial against his plans.

"Well, it is what it is." Ryūen turned his eyes away from her and to the beach front ahead of him, knowing her gaze would follow his own. "Class C is simply enjoying our summer vacation to the fullest."