Case of Assault Incident Class D

Class D 0 CP 87 = 87CP

Horikita Suzune was not having the best first year of high school so far.

To think that they had just gotten over the crisis that was the Midterms when suddenly a new issue had popped up. Was this some sort of weekly television serial where the protagonists has to defeat a new villain every week?

Of course not. Her life would be much easier if it was.

No, instead Class D had problems popping up one after another because they were the current weakest in the competition of classes. Where all the classes started with at least 500 CP points, they had none. Technically, all classes started with 1000 CP but only her class in the history of the school started the following month with none at all.

Despite the setbacks, Suzune was still determined to get this class to the top of Class A.

The current problem was Sudo Ken. A rough looking student whose troubles had stalled Class D's monthly refill. Not that Suzune had problems with points but with how far behind Class D was in CP, they could not afford any other setbacks.

It was the same Sudo who had not been able to reach the cutoff for Expulsion during the midterms. Suzune held no blame as she had learned just how grueling his basketball practice was. In a sense, it was odd for the school to not be more lenient towards their star athletes.

Well, none of it mattered as with the help of the boy she sat next to, Ayanokōji Kiyotaka. A mysterious boy who had gotten 50s in all his exams and yet was also able to answer questions no one else was able to. A boy who was also able to match her older brother, Manabu, in martial arts.

Said bored-looking boy was able to buy the last points of class average for Sudo from their teacher, Chabashira-sensei so he could pass. With Suzune's help, of course.

Also, Kushida Kikyo helped too but Suzune knew that it had been all part of Ayanokōji-kun's plan too.

The current crisis involving Sudo was a supposed altercation between him, and three students of Class C. Sudo insisted he was innocent, and the rest of the study group decided to help him out to prevent any more class deductions. "Rest" meaning basically, Suzune, Ayanokoji-kun, and Kushida-san.

They had been able to gain the help of Class B to get more information on the case. The best they got was a description of one of the Class C students, Ishizaki. Apparently, he used to get into fights in middle school and wasn't even part of the basketball club.

For her part, Suzune carefully monitored both threads that were putting up PP for information on the case. The part where none had seemingly taken the 100,000 PP reward for evidence against Sudo really helped the case. The guilty thread had more than a hundred views compared to the few dozen on the innocent thread with comments on Sudo's behavior, but the creator of the thread had yet to confirm anything valid.

Suzune read through every comment and monitored both threads closely. The large payout had attracted rumors like ants to honey ranging from the mastermind being another sports club who wanted to sabotage the Basketball club's image to Suzune creating a male harem involving multiple boys from her class.

It was hard work.

Meanwhile, Ayanokoji-kun had spent his day-off with Kushida in order to gain the help of a possible witness in Sakura Airi.

Which Suzune couldn't really rationalize because was not Suzune the one who pointed out Sakura was the only classmate who had a reaction when Sensei talked about the issue in class. Yet when she asked him for a favor, he'd refuse with the usual bored look on his face.