Before I go

(just a little something I wrote when I thought I was going to write MarkNam story haha. didn't want it to go to waste)))

Nam

(I want him to look at me. Can I ask him to look at me? Or is it too much? I bet he doesn't want to see me. I bet he's thinking about Ai Luc.)

Nam is on his knees. He's stalling. He just sits there looking up at Mark, who's staring at the ceiling and not even touching Nam. Like he's not even there. Like this isn't happening. Like his dick is not sticking out proudly of his jeans a few inches from Nam's mouth.

"Mark," Nam whispers. Gosh, this is not the first time Nam is on his knees, but it is definitely the first time he's begging for attention. "Look at me, please."

He watches the movement of Mark's throat as he swallows. (Do I disgust you so much?) Nam is not sure he wants it anymore. He leans back and sits on his heels ready to get up and leave as Mark lowers his head and looks down at him. Yes. He doesn't frown. His face doesn't show any signs of disgust. No pleasure, either. It's just... blank. Is he scared? Of Nam? Really?

Nam catches his eyes and puts his hands on his thighs. Then he licks the tip of his dick, not breaking the eye contact. Mark shudders. His whole body is tense, his hands are pressed flat against the wall behind him, but he doesn't avert his eyes, he doesn't push Nam away. He's watching as Nam slowly takes him in his mouth. Mark goes so still, Nam isn't sure he's breathing. Mark feels so heavy on Nam's tongue. He's so thick, so big. When the head of Mark's cock hits Nam's throat, the stupid gag reflex makes Nam cough a bit. But that's okay. It won't make Nam lose his rhythm. Nam sucks and swallows, and Mark gasps, throwing his head back. Nam can hear it hits the wall with a dull thud.

"Fuck," Mark hisses through his teeth and puts his hand on Nam's head. He threads his fingers throw Nam's hair, then tugs. Nam moans. He wants Mark to pull harder. He wants Mark to hold him in place and thrust into his mouth until Nam chokes and cries. He wants Mark to fuck his mouth hard and ruthlessly. He wants Mark to be gentle with him, take care of him, brush his hair, and kiss his cheek. Nam wants everything from Mark. Whatever Mark is willing to give him, Nam will take it. As long as Mark is giving him attention, it's all good enough for Nam.

Nam is working on Mark's cock in earnest, showing all he's got. Mark should remember this blowjob as the best blowjob in his life. He should compare every next guy to Nam. No one will come close, no one is as good as Nam.

Mark doesn't warn him when he comes. He gasps for air, thrusts his hips forward, and pulls on Nam's hair. As Nam swallows, he wishes he could see Mark's face.

He lets Mark slip out of his mouth. A shiny thread of cum and spit connects the head of Mark's cock to Nam's lips. Nam licks his lips and sits back on his heels. Mark is panting, his hand is still in Nam's hair, his eyes are closed.

Did he hate it? Did he enjoy it? Was it good enough? Was it too dirty?

Nam wants Mark to look at him. Nam always wants Mark to look at him.

Mark doesn't. He tucks himself back into his jeans and zips up. Then he slides down the wall and sits in front of Nam.

"You-," Nam wants to say You don't hate me, do you?  but Mark cuts him off leaning in and kissing his lips.

Nam wakes up in his room. Alone. With a boner. 

A black suit for the wedding is staring at him from the hanger, taunting him, warning him.

If it were his dream wedding, there'd be peacocks and fireworks. Mark would be wearing a white wedding suit, and Nam's would be pastel pink. There'd be a huge rainbow layer cake and champagne fountain.

A boy can dream, right?