Chapter four - The Room Of Requirement

Nico took off his shirt. He was sweating, but it felt good. He swung, and his sword cut through vines and undergrowth. He stood, slashing at nothing, sword and dagger at hand. He made them vanish back into shadows, sat down, and took a drink from his water bottle.  He missed having them, swinging at his side. He missed Camp Half-Blood, he missed fighting monsters, in fact, he was getting a little rusty. Suddenly, he felt a new presence, except, not alive. He turned around to see a shocked ghost (A/N I don't know if ghosts can leave the castle, but in this story they do).
"My . . . My lord. I . . ." he stumbled.
"Nicholas, I believe you were called in life?" Nico breathed quietly.
"Y . . .yes, my lord? Please, I beg of you, don't send me back?" Nicholas asked.
"As long as you inform every ghost; nobody at Hogwarts needs to know who I am, or who my father is. Am I clear?" he asked, still menacingly quiet.
"Yes, my Lord, thank you, your Majesty, King, ruler-"
"Stop. now, leave me." the ghost vanished, leaving him in silence. And yet, the feeling of death still hing in the air

What the heck was that?! Harry thought as he trudged up the hill. My lord . . . Your majesty? And he had seen glimpses of a tattoo, he has to be a Death eater! He ran up to the common room and grabbed Ron by his collar.
"Tonight, room of requirement, nobody else is going to know"
By the time Harry and Ron got up, everybody else was asleep. But they didn't notice that Nico's bed was empty.
They reached the room of requirement, but as they closed the doors quietly behind them, they heard somebody speaking. They tip-toed towards the sound of they voice, but as they turned a corner, they almost fell on top of each other, trying to back up. They faced the back of none other than the Ghost King himself (not that they knew this), Nico Di Angelo.

"Oh fleecy" Nico said, "Do me a solid and show me Will Solace." A hazy picture of a boy, about sixteen, with a glowing aura and Blond hair. "Will?" Nico whispered. The boy in the image turned around.
"What?" He asked.
"WILL" Nico whisper-shouted.
"What the - oh my gods, Nico, you can't do that to people" Will stood up, and Nico looked down to keep from blushing as he saw Will shirtless. "Well, now that I'm up, what do you want?"
"The thing is," Nico started. "Everybody here hates me. They're just . . . even the teachers, despite their desperate wants, I mean, I can see it. I just want . . . gods, I want to stop being alone, I mean, at camp, at least some people like me. And -"
"Whoa, whoa. okay, okay, just for this one year, right? Isn't that what your dad told you? Maybe Hecate will let some other people come. I mean, maybe like Percy, Anna-beth and me?"
"No, I can handle it . . . it's just, I'm just a stupid, shunned son of You Know Who"
"Nico, listen. Just get through it. Maybe Super - Awesome - McShizzle- can come too."
"Oh, please not Leo"
"Okay, Okay"
"Hey will, I've got to go"
"Oh, okay. Well, Nico?" Nico turned around to face Will.
"Yea?"
"'Night!" The Iris message was waved away, and Nico went back to the dormitory, to exhausted to care about the two empty beds.