Character Changes (opinions welcome and needed)

Shelly McLaney

Child of Apollo and Caroline Blackthorn. Grandmother was a child of Eirene, goddess of peace. Is bit of an introvert, loves to fight with throwing knives, is awesome at hand-to-hand combat. Is fifteen, stubborn, and does anything to get her way. Is about 5'4, has medium length brown hair, and has lightly tanned skin. Loves chocolate, music, and reading. Hates dill pickles, bullies, and Umbridge (but who doesn't).

She's an Aries on the zodiac scale, and is smart. She is also annoying. Sometimes. She believes almost everything she says is right. She get seriously aggressive when people take her stuff without asking. Is easily angered, and hates being taken advantage of. Is socially awkward, and calls herself a "Fangirl". Prizes her nerdieness, and awkwardness. She reads very high above her level. Is in love with the Imagine Dragons, and her favorite song by them is 'Warriors'. She has a soft spot for kittens especially.

So, overall, she can be nice, but if you're on her bad side, sorry, it was nice knowing you!

Oh, and I'm thinking about changing her name from Shelly Mclaney to Rose, Reese, Sam (Samantha), or (Kate) Kay Blackthorne.

Please tell me what you think of the changes, and what you imagined her as! Vote! Comment! And sorry for not updating sooner, but I need opinions and stuff.  Bye!

~CosmicCat

P.S. Her character is mainly based around me. I'm a bit shorter than her, but hey, a girl can fantasize. I gave her my aggressiveness, awkwardness, nerdieness, (slightly amped) reading level (but I do read above my level), and I am also an Aries. And I made her a fangirl, like me and my sis. She is also a little bit older than me. But she definitely has my will, to get what I want, stubbornness, and I sort do believe almost everything I say is correct. But let's be honest, I'm not the only one . . . right? Anyway, last night, my sister and I went to a "fangirl Friday" at B&N, and WE COSPLAYED FIRST TIME! IT WAS FRICKING AWESOME! I was Dean Winchester, and My sis was the Tenth Doctor. She made her own sonic screw driver, and it was  . . . I'm so freaking jealous of her.

P.P.S. I am in season 3 of SPN, and just finished s4 of Doctor Who. I also own s3 of BBC Sherlock (and have seen it). I now own s1, s2, and s3 of SPN, and 4 Doctor Who specials. and I WANT DAVID TENNANT TO STAY ON THE FREAKING SHOW!!! Anyway, my life and feels are now a complete train wreck, due to BBC. And I found the saddest pin on pinterest.com (my user name is cosmiccat2103 too). Ill show it to you. BUT SPOILERS FOR S2. of Sherlock, of course.