1) 𝘙𝘰𝘣𝘪𝘯 𝘉𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘭𝘦𝘺'𝘴 𝘎𝘰𝘥

Robin Buckley doesn't really think that she can consider the 'life after death' outlook that most people around her can.

She doesn't believe in heaven or hell, and just thinks that all there is after death is a big mass of darkness that everyone is and always will be unaware of.

She also doesn't believe that people know when they are dead- but just existing in a wide space of nothingness for the rest of the world's future.

Which brings her onto the fact that she doesn't really believe in God, either.
Yes she has the 'God likes you' scrawled in dark letters on her shoes, but she still doesn't really think that there's anything above or below her than just the universe.

But, perhaps the letters are just a ploy- a reminder that if the world does go to complete shit again, that there is someone on her side that will like her no matter who or what she is.

Maybe Robin's God isn't the typical, religion based man, but more of a... light.
A light full of hope and a light you can rely on.

A light that, if everyone else fails her, she can put her trust into.

Perhaps Robin's God is nothing but a figment of her own hopes and dreams.

A figment of her beliefs.
A reminder that she will never be alone.