Dwarfs In Rivendell

It was just a normal day in Rivendell, until that is when 13 dwarfs on hobbit and a old man with a pointy hat and cool stick came around. Little did the four of us know that this group of ruffians would change our lives once and for all...

My name is Keira Lilliana. Daughter of Rokosa and Lilith, and a only child at that.

I was walking along the twisty garden paths of Rivendell, it Is strange, four dwarfs living in Rivendell, very strange, but when my mother and father had to move this was the best fit, and lord Elrond was very welcoming. It took Aunt Fallon a while to trust the elves. She has had bad experiences with the pointy ear people. I was one of the maids in the kingdom and took my job VERY seriously. I made sure all the plants were watered, all of the rooms clean, all of the dishes clean, and the food prepared for the elves. I make little money but it's not like Greta or Abby will ever get a job here.

There huge troublemakers and usually mess up everything that I had just cleaned. Even though we're cousins they feel like sisters to me. We were all there for each other and Fallon when our home burnt down to ash. Anyway, I had just finished cleaning some of the guest rooms that Lord Elrond said that I sound clean because he said that we had a lot of "guests." Lindar, one of the most handsome elf's walked up to me and I felt my heart beat a little faster than before. You could call it a crush but I always try to deny it. Especially when Abby and Greta were around. "Hello Keira we need you in the main dinning room, we have guest and your cousins are in a tangle... literally and fallons out hunting so could you stop them?" He asked me bitting his lip and I roll my eyes. "Yes I can't believe them" I say and lindar chuckles I feel my cheeks go slightly red. STOP. I tell myself as we round the corner leading into Lord Elrond main dinning room. And sure enough my two cousins are on the floor legs and arms tangled together.

" How did you two get like that?" I asked a amused tone in my voice Greta looks up " well we were trying to steal some food from the kitchens but it went a little sideways." She says with a snort. I walk over to them kneel down and help untangle the two of them. "There." I said "thanks." Abby mutters. Elrond walks up "Thank you Keira" he said glancing at The blonde and Brunette. "You two can go back to frolicking around but stay away from the kitchen or I'm not letting you use the training room for a month" he said and I raise my eyebrow at the two of them and they speed walk out of the room.

"Do you know when Fallon will be back?" Elrond asks me I look up at him and answer "She'll be back in al little like a hour or two" I say and he nods I walk out at the room but something that Elrond says makes me stop and turn around " Oh and Keira take the week off" he says and I smile at him. "Thank you Lord Elrond" I say with a smile and he nods at me and I run out of the room, then I stop because it's hard to run in heals.

"So Keira what are gonna have for dinner" Abby says from behind me I turn around to face the duo "Whatever Fallon brings back and maybe something extra" I say and wink at the end. They run up to me "like what" Abby says "Cake" "Berries" "Extra cheese" they guess. I lean in and say " whatever I can get from the pantry" I smirk "well let's hope that's good then" Greta says "yes let's hope that's good, we don't want the moldy cheese, like last time we checked in there" Abby said and I laugh " I still can't believe you are that" I say to Greta. She's Shrug's. "What would you do I'd you came back from a tree day hunting trip, didn't get anything and was starving?" She asked and Abby and I laugh.