The Truth

"Greta we need to talk" I say to my sister and pulled her around a corner and looked into her blue eyes that had the slightest foggy look in them

"Greta we need to talk" I say to my sister and pulled her around a corner and looked into her blue eyes that had the slightest foggy look in them. Was she crying? She rarely cry's! "Fallon said they moved" I practically shout. "Fallon was wrong." She says looking at the ground. What did she mean? "The day the orcs came was they day after we moved to Dale, Dale was never our original hometown, Abby, I know that this is short notice and the fact that you weren't born yet but, what I'm trying to say is that our original city was called, Eldred." She tells me and the look on my face must have been priceless. "Do you mean Eldred? The on that Smaug burnt before Erebor? I ask her and she nods. "And that's not all." She says and looks straight into my eyes.

"I don't know how to tell you this but... you know we're the line of dune. But we're THE line of Dune. Descendents of Santon, King of the Silver Mountains. Fallon is the daughter of Simrod, who was the king, so what I'm trying to say." She said "Is that we're princesses of an ancient long lost dwarf kingdom." She said really fast.

I look at her "What happened?" I ask bearably audible.

"When Simrod found the Silver Stone, that made his greed worsen for gold and riches, and soon he valued gold over joy, song, and family." A voice piped in. Around the corner Fallon came with her eyes looking darker that they were before? "After my mother died my father sucked to grief and my brother dying on top of all of that didn't help." She said looking at the ground. "He soon became locked away in his cambers the only time he ever came out was to go to meetings and gold. And, those times were seldom." She said.

"Apparently Eldred riches had grown enough to draw in a dragon. The day he came was warm and sunny not a cloud to be seen. Then a shadow draped across the land like when a cloud blocks the sun, but There was not cloud." Fallon explained and at this point teh dwarfs and Keira had come.

"The dragon flew high and when the first flame touched they city everything turned to ash in a blink of a eye, everything that I ever knew was gone right in front of my eye. My hometown, my family, my status, and my father, even tough he was already lost." She said and looked at the ground.

"Our city tried to fight back with your father and I leading them. But our arms were to little. We lost so much that day. But we were about to loose more."

"The same thing happened in dale didn't it?" I ask and the three of them look at me. "The same thing" Fallon said. "But we lost your father, my brother. He was slain by the assistant of our Kin's greatest enemy. Talzog, Azog is his brother and, just like Azog, Talzog, the one red orc, swore to wipe out the line of Dune."

"I saw him." Greta said "I saw him in the battle of Dale, he was there, he looked at me right as father was killed, he said something in orcish, I couldn't understand. But I herd one thing... 'bagadenas sh Judd kisah Zika' and that means..." she trails off but Keira finishes for her.

"Dwarven Skin-changer"

They all look up and Fallon looks down at the ground.

"What dose that mean Fallon?" I ask. "What it sounds like. The royal people of Eldred... are able to skin-change. The line of dune is the only dwarven line that can skin change. It as a gift, granted to us by Santon." She says.

Realization hits me.

"Dose that mean that we can...?" I ask. Fallon turns to me but something is different. Her eyes. There orange. But as Spain as they were there. They were gone. "Yes Abby." She said and I gasp.

"Well it's been a long day so I suggest we get on the move if we want to make it to a decent place to camp." Keira said. "I agree Mrs. Lilliana your right let's move." Gandalf said and the dwarfs nodded. Greta passed me looking at the ground. The foggy eyes were gone. Fallon puts a hand in my shoulder. "Let's go." She says.