Fights

I woke up to the sound of laughing and birds tweeting, but more laughing

I woke up to the sound of laughing and birds tweeting, but more laughing. I got out of bed and changed into this ( shown above ) i woke up Greta and she changed into something like I was wearing. We got up to find that Fallon was not in her bed. And, Keira was still in her bed. Greta and I decided to go and look for Fallon. When we opened the door and when we walked passed the big fountain in the courtyard. We saw something that I wish to never see again. The company of dwarfs that arrived last night were taking a bath in the fountain. Soon I found a hand in front of my eyes and I herd a Greta say "Fallon I can't see". "You want to see that?!" Fallon asked "no" I say and we walk away.

When we reach the training grounds she uncovers her hands form our eyes. "Sorry you had to see that" Fallon said l I think I'm gonna be traumatized" I joke Greta just stares like she's daydreaming. "Ahem earth to Greta...GRETA" I say she snaps out of whatever she was in and looks at us. " sorry" she says sheepishly. I raise my eyebrows.

We spent the next couple of hours training with weapons and our fists. And when Greta and I were fighting Fallon at the same time the dwarfs came in with Keira. I shoot my bow at her and she effortlessly deflects it with her sword. The is banter goes on for a couple more seconds until I get a broken nose and Greta gets a dislocated shoulder. Know are you so good at this" Greta whines " you'll understand when your 193" she says. "Get in line" she says and we get in a line Greta first.

"don't kill me" Fallons says and pops Gretas shoulder back into place. Greta makes a weird noise and I have to laugh. She walks away and starts hopping up and down holding her shoulder. Now my turn Fallon grabs my nose and rips it back into place. The pain hits and then it dies down. I hold my rapidly bleeding nose and walk over to the bench we're Keira's at. "Ouch" she says "no kidding" I say. "I got a letter from my father this morning" Keira said. And then she started talking about the letter and started complaining about what a bad father he was and stuff like that " I still can't believe that he moved with mother he's such a bad father" he said "I understand" I mumble " not like you've ever had a good father" she said in a really mean tone.

I snap my head looking up at her. She glares at me. I give her a look full of pain and sadness. Greta looked outraged and she tries to charge at Keira but I stop her. We look at see the dwarfs staring at Keira and then back at us. We all look to Fallon to see her eyes full of something thats indescribable. Was it disappointment? Anger? Sadness? Hate? I try really hard not to cry and I can see that Greta was trying hard. And everyone saw. Fallon threw her sword down and it landed with a thud. She angrily walked over to Keira and looked into her eyes " think about this Keira their parents didn't even tell them that they were moving, they don't know if there parents are even alive, they don't get letters, so consider yourself lucky"Fallon said raising her voice slightly.

Keira stands up to face me and Greta. "Yeah I can see why there parents did t want them" she says. Fallon and the dwarfs look taken back. And so dose Keira when Greta punches her in the face and I kick her to the ground. "Don't you dare say that about our parents again" I say. Keira might not be good with weapons but she can use her fist's. It evolves quickly soon it's a full on fist fist fight. It takes more then Fallon to separate us. The dwarfs have to help. The one called boufer grabs Keira and they look at each other for a moment. I couldn't help but laugh in my mind that was until I felt a pair of strong arms keep me back from killing Keira. I look to my elf and see a blonde haired dwarfs they call fili keeping Greta back. I look around and see the most handsome man I've ever seen in my life. He has brunette hair that goes by his shoulder's, a handsome stubble and brown eyes. His brown orbs meet my blue ones. Again we just stare for a good ten second until Fallon breaks the silence. "Enough!" She yells. We all look at her our eyes wide. She can be dangerous. "Keira come with me, Abby, Greta stay out of trouble" she says and grabs keira by the arm and they walk away.

Fili and I think his name is kili let us go. We turn around and glare daggers in Keira's back. "Who are you" A dwarf with black and white hair asked us. " my name is Greta and this is my sister Abby" Greta says looking at them. The dwarfs introduce themselves to us. It might take me a while to remember all there names but the handsome ones name is kili!